Taken 3 - Liam Neeson Is Back

But maybe, just maybe, what gets "Taken" is, in fact, the audience itself?!

Yeah. Pinky just blew your minds. Deal with it.

Man Liam Neeson in a Taken movie, AGAIN?........when can i pre-order tickets?

I think having it take place on a plane was a good idea. I wasn't into this series before but the plane setting does make it more interesting.

Lol. That's not "Taken 3". That's a completely different movie...

I'm still amazed the first one managed to bank over $100million domestic.

I dont care for Taken 3, but the last few pages have made me laugh out loud :lmao:

*Lights go down in the theater*

"Taken 3"

"Liam Neeson walks towards a camera and talks to the audience"

Neeson- Hello. My name is Liam Neeson. $13 dollars from your wallets has been "Taken"
Goodnight

End Credits Roll

*After credit scene*
"Neeson walks back towards the camera"
- No refunds.

Taken 3: the amusement park ride

Neeson- C'mon everyone! We're booked on a flight to Europe tonight! Some of you will have to sell your bodies for cash. The rest will be trapped in cliche Euro trash districts

Guy- What about passports?! How do we get back?!

Neeson- Hey....

*runs away*

When this movie comes out on DVD. Then take out his name from here then edit in his Taken name

Voila Taken 3

I like Liam Neeson and all but I am not excited about this movie. I think that the Taken movie series was only a one movie kind of deal having sequels is unnecessary like the Hangover movies. Considering how mediocre the second movie was, my expectations for this are low. But that other movie with him and julianne moore on that airplane looks good forgot the name of it.
Taken 2.0, you know kind of like Die Hard on a plane which was already ripped off in Passenger 57.

Oh God not again. The first was surprisingly fun, but the second was so stupid. Once the daughter started lobbing grenades all over the place, I was all like:

[YT]AjZuGas6yRQ[/YT]

Same reaction from me I love me some Liam Neeson but No to this movie

I'd be all up for Taken 3 if they didn't bring back that awful director.

Would rather have an A-Team 2.

World Cup was on, plus Expendables was coming a month later.

A Walk Among the Tombstones is decent for something that's a crime thriller and seems like Taken on the surface, but it's really not like that at all. Really more like Luther.

Granted, I enjoyed Taken and Unknown, but along with the likes of Taken 2, Non-Stop and A Walk Among the Tombstones, it seems that he's playing the same fella over and over again, in movies that largely follow the same type of formula. Hell, his wardrobe doesnt even change that much in these films. I bet you that if he came round to your house for a drink, he'd be wearing the same type of gear.

I love Neeson, but I'd like to see him do something a bit different than these fomulaic films, seemingly just for a big paycheck. Maybe a comedy - the big man was absolutely hilarious in Life's Too Short.

I love seeing Liam whoop butt, but the wrong director is doing this movie. Megaton sucks.

It was amazing to see Liam Neeson whipping holy amounts of ass in the first Taken, but it's gotten old now that he's done it in Taken 2, Non-Stop, and A Walk Among Tombstones, and now another Taken on the way.

I feel he's been slumming it for a long while now and hasn't really challenged himself in any role within at least the last decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"