• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tango & Cash 2

Well Betty White is pretty hot right now, he could do Stop or My Aunt Will Shoot

I know it was a low budget movie and all but I was always a fan of Stallone's Cobra character. They could have easily made a sequel of that movie.

I know it was a low budget movie and all but I was always a fan of Stallone's Cobra character. They could have easily made a sequel of that movie.

I would be cool with that, even though the original film was pretty generic (for the time).

Rambo and Rocky were already well known and established franchises, now maybe I'm not giving the general movie going public enough credit, but I'm willing to be alot have either never heard of Tango and Cash, or don't really remember it. That said, I love the original, so I'd be down lol

I am TOTALLY down for this idea. They must do it!!

Night hawks....reunite with Bill Dee...that would be sweet:woot:

Kurt Russell doesn't want to be in an ensemble movie? Is it because of his bad experiences with Sky High?

Probably due to how many other actors are in The Expendables. He knows his screentime would be limited so I don't blame him.

As for a sequel to Tango & Cash, I say bring it on if Russell is actually wanting to do it.

The first film had so many great quotes and lines.

Bring back Robert Z'Dar and I will pay to see this sequel.

That too.Love his character Cobra was unique!!!!

Sweet, I loved Tango & Cash. :up:

Bring back Robert Z'Dar and I will pay to see this sequel.

You broke............that jaw??

:hehe:

Tango and Cash was always one of my favorites, and bring back Faltermeyer!!!

[YT]ExDTKpMfxDg&feature=related[/YT]

damn it, make this now please

the original is a classic.

rambo is a *****! lol

not to forget the wild action music by Harold Faltermeyer.

Get this one made now and bring back Faltermeyer for some awesome soundtrack music, and we got ourselves some more action which is FUBAR.

yes please:oldrazz:

i'm kinda shocked to see how well liked this movie is. i mean, I've always liked it but I've always thought it never got the love that it deserved.

Hahaha. daywalker was quoting Stallone's line in the movie, Two Face.

I'm up for it. Better this than a remake really.

EDIT: This got me thinking, Universal Soldier 4, Tango & Cash 2, are they trying to erase the 00's from everyone memory?

I liked Tango and Cash. I still like Stakeout a bunch. Anyway I am skeptical about a Tango and Cash sequel. Hell, I absolutely love Midnight Run and I am skeptical about that sequel.

"Its full of gas sir!"

*Shoots gas tank*

"Anybody want to get high?"

They dont make movies like this anymore. Its a product of its own time and..its pretty awesome (and underated).

Harold Faltermeyer score is great and its gives such a unique mood to the movie

I agree it would have been a good Franchise.
At 3-4 films and Lethal Weapon what's up with that???
These guys wait until there so old to realize they had a good thing.

I agree. I just hope it doesn't bomb.

I was thinking that too, he would've been a badass edition. He could've worn an eye patch and everything! Man, oh well.

That would've been badass. :up:

Kurt Russell rejected an offer to appear in The Expendables. From Stallone himself,

http://screenrant.com/kurt-russell-rejects-expendables-niall-6278/

I'm a bit dissapointed with Kurt's reply.

If Kurt Russell wants to do it too, then go for it. Otherwise, just forget it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"