Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Reaction score
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/crossgeneration.jpg

Capcom VS Tatsunoko!!!
Sit down for this one Capcom enthusiasts. In the works, is a NEW... 2D... Cross-over... Capcom fighting game!!! In the tentative title "Capcom VS Tatsunoko: Cross Generation of Heroes," Capcom favorites will face off against Tatsunoko Productions' more prominent anime characters. In case you don't know, Tatsunoko is the same anime industry that has worked on Gatchaman, Speed Racer, and Neon Genesis Evangelion; amongst others. Feast your eyes on the scan below if you are in any sort of disbelief!

Really, what is up with these obscure crossovers?!

At least its a new 2D Capcom fighting game.

I doubt it will come to the US but if it does, they'll most likely have to change the name

Nah, this has Import written all over it, like NamcoXCapcom

If it isn't Capcom vs. Konami, I'm not interested. :o

I.R. Venom, If you are an anime fan...Tatsunoko Vs Capcom is something that should be very cool. Tatsunoko is not an obscure company. Science Ninja Team Gatchaman lasted 205 episodes in Japan. The US adapted it 3 times...Battle Of The Planets in the 70's, G-Force in the 80's and Eagle Riders in the 90's. There was also an OAV in 94 and Imagi Films is working on CGI Gatchaman for 2009. The ablility to play a 2D fighter featuring a roster of Ken The Eagle leader of Gatchaman is cool, throw in Casshan formerly Casshern which got a live action film in japan and is getting a new anime series as well. The only thing is it is too bad that Pops Racer of Speed Racer is not included in the game. It is not surprising to see Chun Li and Ryu from Street Fighter II in the game either. I do not expect the US to get this game, but I hope I am wrong about that.

If the game goes to the 360, the game will be released on the western market.

Isildur´s Heir;14875594 said:
If the game goes to the 360, the game will be released on the western market.
I think its more if the game is released in the western market, it will end up on the 360

Some new screens. FINALLY Capcom updates Morrigans' sprite! They've been recycling her sprite from 1994 in very fighter appearance she's made since then

morigan004.jpg

morigan002.jpg

morigan006.jpg

souki005.jpg

porima005.jpg

raitan006.jpg

HO...LY... crap... I want this game... Even more if we get speed racer as a playabler character...

^^^me too! If this comes to the PS3, this will be one title I will import

Some new screens. FINALLY Capcom updates Morrigans' sprite! They've been recycling her sprite from 1994 in very fighter appearance she's made since then

It's a 3D model, not a sprite. I'm sure if they had an old 3D model of her they would have reused it. :p

It's a 3D model, not a sprite. I'm sure if they had an old 3D model of her they would have reused it. :p
ahh, close enough. Its just good to see her with a new model bc she's been the most outdated Capcom fighter for close to a decade

Megaman Trigger from Megaman Legends has been revealed. Here's the updated intro with him in it and also actual gameplay footage. I REALLY want this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9c6...com/forums/showthread.php?p=183014#post183014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adMi...com/forums/showthread.php?p=183014#post183014

This game is looking amazing. Its exactly what Marvel vs Capcom 3 should be (just with Marvel characters of course). I dont see this being released outside of Japan, but I can hope that they will at least release it on the PSN for download. If not, this is a definite import

This is the game that they were talking about using if there was to be a Marvel vs Capcom 3 right? Theyd just use this base?

Megaman Trigger? **** yeah. This game better get it's ass over here. :wow:

This is the game that they were talking about using if there was to be a Marvel vs Capcom 3 right? Theyd just use this base?
I think that part was more fan speculation but it makes sense since many of the Capcom characters are getting upgraded for this. All they'd have to do is switch out Tatsunoko and put in Marvel characters since half the work would already be done

Megaman Trigger? **** yeah. This game better get it's ass over here. :wow:
Yeah I was surprised they used him and not Megaman or Megaman X. Megaman Trigger never gets love and I thought they forgot about him. Hopefully this is a sign that they plan on resurrecting his series

Hmmm...if we never get Mega Man in a Super Smash Bros. game, at least we can count on the MvC-styled series from Capcom.

BTW, you guys are mixing and matching his name. Its either Rockman Trigger or Mega Man Volnutt.

Hmmm...if we never get Mega Man in a Super Smash Bros. game, at least we can count on the MvC-styled series from Capcom.

BTW, you guys are mixing and matching his name. Its either Rockman Trigger or Mega Man Volnutt.
he's refered to by all those terms. Trigger was his given name and Volnutt was his adoptive name. Either combination of those with Rockman/Megaman is valid

The next Capcom character has been revealed and its PTX-40A, the suit from Lost Planet that the main character Wayne uses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"