Kvin Feige hints at MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3!!!!!11!!!ONE!1

Why they thought Jazz music was appropriate for a fast paced fighting game, I will never know.

Look up "Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Accurate Mix." It's way better. :up:

I just bought the 1st game at a local store for 15 BUCKS I was just as astounded knowingthat it runs for about 75 on amazon it has the original cover and jewel case aswell, anyone know someplace cheap to get MVC 2?

Tag sale. That's the ONLY place where you can find it cheap, because the people selling it probably wouldn't know better. Assuming you can find it at Gamestop (fat chance), they'd probably want about $80 for it.

As it is,if a MvC3 is made..it is either going to be like the Vs series from before..or somethin completely new.

As fun as the music was on here, nothing beats the London stage on Capcom vs. SNK 2.

[YT]h5bfuibG6A8[/YT]

"We're sorry, this video is no longer availible."

Look up "Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Accurate Mix." It's way better. :up:

Much better. If I had seen the clips without ever playing the game before, I wouldn't have known the music was not the original.

I definitely want to see these characters included....
1) The Punisher
2) Iron Fist
3) Luke Cage
4) Black Widow
5) Psylocke
6) Silver Samurai
7) Iron Man
8) War Machine
9) Red Ronin
10) Nick Fury
11) Rogue
12) Wolverine
13) Venom
14) Cable
15) Galactus
16) Hulk
17) Magneto
18) Cyclops
19) Jean Gray Phoenix
20) Silver Sable

What the....?

He would just stomp on any of them and they would die. How about Silver Surfer or something like that instead.

Or we might as well ask for Ego to be added to the roster too.:oldrazz:

Galactus is do able. You’re kind of forgetting about the Giant version of Apocalypse on Marvel vs Capcom 1 :hehe:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uqabg-kAa-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uqabg-kAa-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

SO I just bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 this time for 45 bucks! ****ing steal! I think so!

I really hope they do make this game!!! IT would kick major @$$

My copy of M vs C 2 is starting to wear out, so they need to consider making it.

I don't see why they wouldn't considering how well this game did in sales and how hard it is to find a decent working copy now.

The one thing I want from the Live Marketplace is more ARCADE games. Not these little wannabe made up games Microsoft throws together to give us more selection.

They need to release both MvC 1 and 2 and give it online play, they would make a kiling off of it, and I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble finding a match. TMNT 89 still has people that play it, so somethign as popular as this wouldn't lose it's steam anytime soon.

I don't see why they wouldn't considering how well this game did in sales and how hard it is to find a decent working copy now.

Its not that they dont want to, its always ben liscensing issues. Its the reason why it was only produced in small quantities bc they lost teh liscense soon after they made it for the PS2/XBOX and since then Marvel has outsourced its characters to numerous companies. Fourtnuetly alot of those have expired and its all a matter of timing of if and when they can work out a deal with Capcom

I would love to see more characters from Capcom's forgotten fighters represented. Rival Schools and Star Gladiator need some representation

As long as Strider and Amaterasu are in it, I'm happy.

Seems like the closest we'll get to this is Mugen.

What makes you sure the game will happen Pat? Is it just a rumor or has there actually been solid news?

What makes you sure the game will happen Pat? Is it just a rumor or has there actually been solid news?

Oh no,this is all just hear-say. I just have a hunch this will happen. With the news that the ESRB is rating MvC2 for the XBLA and PSN and what Kevin Feige is saying i think its a real possibility. I mean Capcom has their base already made for this game so i think itd be a fairly simple transition. As long as there are no more lingering license issues, I'm fairly certain we will see a Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Oh no,this is all just hear-say. I just have a hunch this will happen. With the news that the ESRB is rating MvC2 for the XBLA and PSN and what Kevin Feige is saying i think its a real possibility. I mean Capcom has their base already made for this game so i think itd be a fairly simple transition. As long as there are no more lingering license issues, I'm fairly certain we will see a Marvel vs Capcom 3.
and thanks to the way the PSN and XBL are setup compared to last gen, they can continually add characters to the roster as they acquire liscense to different characters that they may not have if and when they release the game. I can see us getting a Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a fraction of their intended roster and then getting major updates spread out across a few months to generate and sustain interest.

They need to re-release MvsC 1 or 2 on the PSP. I need it badly. >_<

They need to re-release MvsC 1 or 2 on the PSP. I need it badly. >_<
Your only hope for that right now is to download and emulate MvC1. Out of luck for MvC2

I know I could do that, but I don't want to mess with my PSP.

i read on kotaku that they are releasing MVC2 on xbox live arcade...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"