Kvin Feige hints at MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3!!!!!11!!!ONE!1

I love MVC2 and cant wait for another round with 3. Online play on something like PSN or XBOX live would be killer for sure, cuz its just better to play it when your playing against a real dude

Jill, Tron Bonne, and Cable was my team of choice...with other characters here and there, but I had to play Jill and Tron. :up:

I definitely want to see these characters included....
1) The Punisher
2) Iron Fist
3) Luke Cage
4) Black Widow
5) Psylocke
6) Silver Samurai
7) Iron Man
8) War Machine
9) Red Ronin
10) Nick Fury
11) Rogue
12) Wolverine
13) Venom
14) Cable
15) Galactus
16) Hulk
17) Magneto
18) Cyclops
19) Jean Gray Phoenix
20) Silver Sable

I definitely want to see these characters included....
1) The Punisher
2) Iron Fist
3) Luke Cage
4) Black Widow
5) Psylocke
6) Silver Samurai
7) Iron Man
8) War Machine
9) Red Ronin
10) Nick Fury
11) Rogue
12) Wolverine
13) Venom
14) Cable
15) Galactus
16) Hulk
17) Magneto
18) Cyclops
19) Jean Gray Phoenix
20) Silver Sable

What the....?

He would just stomp on any of them and they would die. How about Silver Surfer or something like that instead.

Or we might as well ask for Ego to be added to the roster too.:oldrazz:

there has been so much MvC inspired MUGEN since the last game that the developers really have a lot of ideas to build on, and they will have to work prety hard to imporve on some of the designs I've seen, a lot of them are really cool!

I really want Dante, Viewtiful Joe, and Nemesis to appear on the Capcom side this time around!

On the Capcom side, they have much more to work with.

Viewtiful Joe
Okami
Dante
Zack & Wiki

These would be great for the game. :up:

Oh please, let this be true. If Capcom truly got the Marvel license back, that means that we'll probably finally get MvC2 ported to the PSP as well.

Oh please, let this be true. If Capcom truly got the Marvel license back, that means that we'll probably finally get MvC2 ported to the PSP as well.

The news is only good for future games. Past games are still tied up in a copyright minefield. :(

These ****ers I would see in the arcade choosing characters like Mega Man and **** who basically can just projectile by pressing a button, charging themselves up until they can do the Hyper move...I hated them.

I would want to see Deadpool,The sentry,Doc ock,
SandMan,Dr.Strange,Iron Fist,
Elecktra,Ms.Marvel,Bullseye,

These ****ers I would see in the arcade choosing characters like Mega Man and **** who basically can just projectile by pressing a button, charging themselves up until they can do the Hyper move...I hated them.

Hey, at least you could find people at the arcade to play with. The only person I've ever gotten to play MVC2 with at an arcade is my brother. :o

With the fact that DC is making a fighting game,another Marvel Vs Capcom or even something new..can be a real possibility.

This thread convinced me to finally plug my dreamcast to my new(ish) tv so I could play MVC2. Still very fun to play but I completely forgot about the annoying music. Plus, some of the sprites definitely show their age. If Capcom made an HD version of this game for download it would be like printing their own money.

This thread convinced me to finally plug my dreamcast to my new(ish) tv so I could play MVC2. Still very fun to play but I completely forgot about the annoying music. Plus, some of the sprites definitely show their age. If Capcom made an HD version of this game for download it would be like printing their own money.

haha, yea that music is crazy.

Why they thought Jazz music was appropriate for a fast paced fighting game, I will never know.

Why they thought Jazz music was appropriate for a fast paced fighting game, I will never know.

Jazz is used in alot of anime, like Cowboy Beebop and Lupin the third.I loved the soundtrack.

Jazz is used in alot of anime, like Cowboy Beebop and Lupin the third.I loved the soundtrack.

I admit I don't watch much anime, but it seemed weird to here jazz while Cyclops is punching B.B. Hood in the face.

For some odd reason i liked the music.:o

I just bought the 1st game at a local store for 15 BUCKS I was just as astounded knowingthat it runs for about 75 on amazon it has the original cover and jewel case aswell, anyone know someplace cheap to get MVC 2?

I loved the original 2 and really hope that they make this. Needs more RE characters! Leon and Nemesis would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"