Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Yeah, after watching those vids, I am psyched for this game. :up:

Man...while I have no idea who this dude is, I am all for Casshern!

Okay, Casshern I recognize (only because of the bad @$$ movie he was in), but are there going to be any other characters that we'd be familiar with in the west? I hope that Speed Racer and Asuka from Evangelion are in there.

I'm glad to see Capcom bringing back some fighting games. This game reminds me of the old X-Men vs Street Fighter days. Man, I use to do people dirty in that game

I had no idea but this is coming on the Wii (missed your post Brainiac). Granted its only set for Japan, thats still an odd choice for the game. I guess it makes sense for Japan since thats the top system there, but I would have at least expected a PS3 release alongside it. Hopefully that will change

Just watched the newest Trailer on Gametrailers.com. They've included Karas. They've ****ing included KARAS! :wow:

For anyone who doesn't know who Karas is, please watch. :woot:

[YT]V5V2qwYOiNo[/YT]

Last edited:
aww man that looks amazing. Capcom needs to wisen up, bring it to the other 2 platforms and release it in the US

Im loving everything that I'm seeing from this game, it looks like with the hype of SFIV, Capcom is starting to get back to fighting games. Sadly, I dont think this one will reach U.S. shores due to the fact that a few of these characters aren't well known in the U.S. Nonetheless, this game makes me want to purchase a Wii

I swear, if this doesn't come to Europe, it's time to modify my Wii.

Wii exclusive? Anyway, check out this new anime: Casshern SINS. Its pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"