The Dark Knight The New Teaser Trailer for the Dark Knight

JCam4

Civilian
Reaction score
I really thought that the new teaser Trailer was pretty interesting. They don't show anything else but the Bat symbol, and Bruce and Alfred talking, then you hear the Joker. At the End, the Joker card flies towards the screen. It's got an interesting set up and look. I don't know, but it does spark my interest.

The link for the Trailer is;
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809271891/video/3870382/

sorry dude, its already been posted, several times

JCam4, if you want to be a loyal Bat fan, you must first STOP LIVING UNDER A ROCK!!

a tad late...

Yeah, whoever posted this thread. Go to the Spoiler section and read the post:

My Trip: Chicago Filming and Spoilers or something like that. There is a lot of new stuff there that will blow your mind if you think the trailer is interesting.

I say we use this thread for meaningless chat.

Well, whoever posted this thread started meaningless chat by posting that ancient news.

Not to be mean, but he midaswell have posted:

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Heath Ledger is going to be playing The Joker in the upcoming Batman Begins sequel.

No! you are lying, Bettany should been Joker! :D

There's talk of the Penguin in this one. I wonder if we'll see any other villians accompany him? Also, I hear there's talk on Katie Holmes pulling out, probably just a rumor though...:huh:

Nine posts and no major ass-raping for this? Man, this group is much calmer then on the spoiler forums. :dry:

for someone who's been on the boards for so long too.........

I know what you are saying JCam4. It does everything a Teaser is supposed to do. Tease.

I just saw the Ironman Teaser and it is a preview not a teaser and despite me liking Downey Jr. the movie looks like it could blow.

Oh and you all who were not to kind to JCAm4 may meet the wrath of Doug.

It's understandable that people can want to discuss things without using the spoiler boards. I personally thought the trailer was great, especially cool was the idea of the Joker as a uncontrollable hitman.

i thought the dialogue was kinda corny. i didnt mind jokers "man of my word" stuff, but alfred explaining everything out like bruce is 5 years old, lame. "theyve gone to far, they've crossed the line" *cringe*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"