The Dark Knight Rises TDKR fan trailers thread

Every hero has a journey. And this is the journey of a man whose symbol become a legend: Bruce Wayne.

Hyped for TDKR? Enjoy my new video. It´s EPIC.

So I got my old YT terminated, so I had to restart and here's my new TV spot!

Hey guys, i edit trailers for a living and was asked to make an ultimate dark knight trilogy trailer for work (so exited). Ill have it up next week, until then, check out this mashup i did of trailers released in June (plenty of DKR action in it)

[YT]S3XXyAL8enc[/YT]

here's the last trailer I edited as well, for Prometheus

[YT]_6bKjYjENXQ[/YT]

Hey guys, i edit trailers for a living and was asked to make an ultimate dark knight trilogy trailer for work (so exited). Ill have it up next week, until then, check out this mashup i did of trailers released in June (plenty of DKR action in it)

[YT]S3XXyAL8enc[/YT]

[YT]_6bKjYjENXQ[/YT]

Bravo! Bravo!!!! :awesome: :up:

Has any one got the prologue in HD????If so,would you please post the links for download?

[YT]S3XXyAL8enc[/YT]

[YT]_6bKjYjENXQ[/YT]

Very nice work :)

Good stuff everyone. :up:

Had some time to make a little lead-in to TDKR. We're in the final stretch here, the excitement is at a fever pitch, and I wanted to have something to show for it.

As always, enjoy. :)

http://youtu.be/jHGMLXPgoU8?hd=1

[YT]jHGMLXPgoU8[/YT]

Thank you! I'm surprised you remembered the trailer, and that it was from me. :D

This is incredible:

thanks man :)

This is the one I made that i was referencing a few posts up. Was a blast to make (despite the horror of audio levels when hans zimmer constantly has something going on in the background, haha).

thanks man :)

This is the one I made that i was referencing a few posts up. Was a blast to make (despite the horror of audio levels when hans zimmer constantly has something going on in the background, haha).
I'm sub'd to movieclipsTRAILERS, so when it hit I had no idea you made that. It was REALLY well done! Great job!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"