The Dark Knight Rises TDKR fan trailers thread

batman11, you're my hero! I'm following you since the debuts of WSAYO era and I'm amazed by how stronger you keep getting in every video you release! You are awesome good sir! :)

he has a new friend for life you know.... his stuff was awesome!!!!

oh yeah... and to the fella who knows who I'm talking to:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're Fookin' Famous!!!!! :D you so better NOT forget the Little People when you get to the top!! ;) So Proud for you man!!!

Haha thank you man! (I do hope your referring to me or ill look like a right idiot) :p I still remember your comment on my TDK / Begins tribute, that was touching to know, so thank you again :) Im as surprised as anyone else though with my video being picked up :O

It's for you and.... some other guy here too.... when it come to fan trailers, I keep you guys close to my heart.... and my eyes and ears!! :D

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :d

Incredible work, batman11. I really love the concept, right up my alley.. and the editing is so very well done.
I discovered your video earlier this month. Now by chance i'm checking out this thread, and with the knowledge that someone here created it - just had to comment!

The TDKR trailers here are awesome. I had seen the first vid of WhiplashDynamo's posted - really great watch, and I especially like the last one of yours that was posted solyent.

Bane and his true mask in that looked awesome... However brief.

IDK if anybody posted this yet but this a hilarious crossover fan trailer on YouTube. It parodies the idea of Robin Williams as Hugo Strange.

[YT]qCIE7B7NKcA[/YT]

Just came across the Batman Complex trailers for the first time... bloody brilliant. Loved them so much. Also loved the Dark Knight Rises trailer by Soylentbrak. I've yet to watch the others, but this stuff is fantastic, excited to see what else you folks have crafted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"