The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in London watching a play today so I'll more than likely miss the teaser's arrival :csad:

Come on. Just release the f**ing teaser!

Ha now I'm kinda hoping for 11:59 PM. Still technically monday.

Damn! More than ten hours later, 6:40 am here and nothing. You'd think that almost 12 hours after your last post you'd get something. Time for breakfast I guess.

I go to work for 4 hours in an hour. I have no doubt the trailer will come out between 1pm and 5pm UK time while I'm in work :csad: :whatever:

Multiplejesuses, your nickname is hilarious. I imagine if Jesus could multiply bread and convert wine to water with sheer will, he could multiply himself when sh@t hit the fan.

Multiplejesuses, your nickname is hilarious. I imagine if Jesus could multiply bread and convert wine to water with sheer will, he could multiply himself when sh@t hit the fan.

Thank you kind sir. :yay: I toyed with "Jesi" but I didn't think people would understand it. That's exactly my thinking behind the name. Maybe the world would be a better place if there were multiple Jesuses :funny:

In honor of the last shot of the trailer. Great job by scabrouspencil :up:

Batman_vs_Bane_pg2_by_scabrouspencil.jpg

Thank goodness Bane isn't wearing a mask like in Nolan's film!!!!!

Okay...Why does Hero Hype have a poll to rate a Dark Knight teaser and it's no where to be found? Did this actually come out?

Okay...Why does Hero Hype have a poll to rate a Dark Knight teaser and it's no where to be found? Did this actually come out?

There have been various bootlegs on the net for days, but it should be released officially today at some point so you might as well wait for the good quality one.

Thank goodness Bane isn't wearing a mask like in Nolan's film!!!!!

What???!!!
Blasphemy I say!!!!:argh:

That is the only way Bane should ever look! :cmad:
The only way he should ever be seen in public!

Seriously though, if they want to go for it, I trust that I will get to see the spirit and soul and essence of the character in film. Bane is a character that can be allowed such a difference. The Joker was different enough from other incarnations, but still the Joker, so it will be with Bane.

That said, I hope there is some sort of homage to the original mask, like Nolan paid Batman "homage" to the comic white eyes in TDK. We'll see.

I'm going to bed now, with Half Blood Prince showing, hopefully tomorrow I will wake up to a new world with the Hi-Res teaser.....that's 8~9 hours from now, no problem i guess

So we don't know at what time we get the trailer? :(

It's monday 2 in the afternoon in Holland, I was hoping for the teaser...

It's monday 2 in the afternoon in Holland, I was hoping for the teaser...
It's still early morning here in the states. It will probably come online sometime in the afternoon our time.

Mon 10.27pm in australia. Bed time. Hope to see
The trailer when i wake up :-D

Edit: although it would be nice to be online when it happens... This place will be hysteria

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"