The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly sooner.

I find it hard to believe WB will wait till the bootlegged versions hit before releasing a glorious 1080p HD version.
Agreed. Maybe we'll get a viral tuesday at like 4:00pm or something?

I doubt it, the goal is to get more attention to TDKR and potter, they'll probably wait until monday when the opening weekend is over.

Drain the money as much as they can from Bat fans going to see potter then run marketing.

If they release before, Batfans won't go to potter just to see it.

arthur-eames-inception-17-12-10-kc.jpg

Congratulations from your 2 (3 :cwink: ) favorite men on your 3000th post!

:funny:

arthur-eames-inception-17-12-10-kc.jpg

Congratulations from your 2 (3 :cwink: ) favorite men on your 3000th post!

:funny:

I didn't even realize that was my 3,000! I made 1,000 post in under two weeks!

And aw...you'll always be my number 1 Kynny :yay:

I doubt it, the goal is to get more attention to TDKR and potter, they'll probably wait until monday when the opening weekend is over.

Drain the money as much as they can from Bat fans going to see potter then run marketing.

If they release before, Batfans won't go to potter just to see it.

Thats true, but haven't all the previous Batman trailers been released online prior to being shown on the big-screen?

stringsbatman88 said:
Agreed. Maybe we'll get a viral tuesday at like 4:00pm or something?

*fingers crossed*

Thats true, but haven't all the previous Batman trailers been released online prior to being shown on the big-screen?

TDK teaser was online the Friday, July 27, but the first theatrical trailer was released on the night of Sunday, December 16, after having Friday and the weekend to draw people to I Am Legend.

Somebody saw it....at least his "friend" did. :dry:

A friend of mine came from the premiere screening of HP7 in England and told me what is in the teaser.

1.It's the same as the TDK teaser Trailer, with a bit of footage.
2.Bane says ''I've nothing to lose...Gotham will fall and so with it he'll come and then I'll break him...I will break batman!
3. ''But the storm is coming...and fire rising'' is mentioned by Alfred

You can promise me on this one, my friend is actually a journalist and saw it at the HP7 showing. Well to me it sounds great, Bane doesn't sound as interesting as The Joker though.

TDK teaser was online the Friday, July 27, but the first theatrical trailer was released on the night of Sunday, December 16, after having Friday and the weekend to draw people to I Am Legend.

Are you sure?
I only ask because I distinctly remember worrying about going to see I Am Legend to see the trailer and then watching it that night online.

A friend of mine came from the premiere screening of HP7 in England and told me what is in the teaser.

2.Bane says ''I've nothing to lose...Gotham will fall and so with it he'll come and then I'll break him...I will break batman!

You can promise me on this one, my friend is actually a journalist and saw it at the HP7 showing. Well to me it sounds great, Bane doesn't sound as interesting as The Joker though.

We'll see. Can't believe him and can't not believe him right now.

"Just like the TDK teaser but with a bit of footage." Did/does he say what KIND of footage?

I know I spoiled my first views of the BB/TDK teaser and first trailer on crap bootlegs. But I want to at least have one decent go at having patience and see a crystal clear view of first footage inside a theater.

Surely you guys would want to do the same for the last film? :o

I personally prefer the bootlegs myself, I love the audience reaction. I can still remember the first (slanted) bootleg trailer for TDK with I Am Legend, the emotion was palpable, I got more chills from their reaction than I did the official footage that Sunday. I knew right then, that this movie was going to be more than just big

He didnt mention any of the "footage"?

I dont buy it.

We would've heard from more people if it's true IMO.

I personally prefer the bootlegs myself, I love the audience reaction. I can still remember the first (slanted) bootleg trailer for TDK with I Am Legend, the emotion was palpable, I got more chills from their reaction than I did the official footage that Sunday. I knew right then, that this movie was going to be more than just big
Audience reaction is awesome, but you know what's better? Being a part of that audience, cheering with them in the theater. :oldrazz:

You mean to tell me the people who made that terrible phony trailer guessed right at the "storm is coming" line?

I don't believe this guy saw anything

Audience reaction is awesome, but you know what's better? Being a part of that audience, cheering with them in the theater. :oldrazz:

Well no doubt, there's nothing better than that, but I can't fathom me enduring HP just for a teaser, or even a full trailer for that matter :word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"