The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy is going to upload the trailer on tuesday or wednesday because he's a projectionist at some theater. It's now been posted on IMDB that he is going to do that.

Some are worried that might attract the WB ninjas.

That's pretty much it.

Thanks. Sounds good.

Isn't there normally pre screeners and such....I find it absurd not even the posters been leaked

Any chance it can be posted online before Thursday?

Most likely not. The flash drives that contain the trailer are locked until 6:00pm Thursday. Though I can't wait to have that drive in my hands! :)

I know I spoiled my first views of the BB/TDK teaser and first trailer on crap bootlegs. But I want to at least have one decent go at having patience and see a crystal clear view of first footage inside a theater.

Surely you guys would want to do the same for the last film? :o

Most likely not. The flash drives that contain the trailer are locked until 6:00pm Thursday. Though I can't wait to have that drive in my hands! :)

Oh I see.

Solidus I was wrong about it being tuesday or wednesday apparently Thursday evening.

No. He's been here since 2006, and he's saying hi now? And why would he try to pass himself off as an "Nigerian Prince"? Something's fishy about this guy.
2r70zuv.png

I know I spoiled my first views of the BB/TDK teaser and first trailer on crap bootlegs. But I want to at least have one decent go at having patience and see a crystal clear view of first footage inside a theater.

Surely you guys would want to do the same for the last film? :o
i feel the same way

Heres to hoping for a viral or something tomorrow!

Thursday is the new Friday!

QHuzk.gif

Ok guys. I was just kidding about that guy. I'm in a sarcastic mood. Let's party it up because we will be getting the trailer for Nolan's final Batman film on Thursday. :cwink:

Ok guys. I was just kidding about that guy. I'm in a sarcastic mood. Let's party it up because we will be getting the trailer for Nolan's final Batman film on Thursday. :cwink:

I don't know... you're a little suspicious :oldrazz:

Possibly sooner.

I find it hard to believe WB will wait till the bootlegged versions hit before releasing a glorious 1080p HD version.

Yeah. I wonder if WB will update the Rises site with the trailer and the poster.

Possibly sooner.

I find it hard to believe WB will wait till the bootlegged versions hit before releasing a glorious 1080p HD version.

I doubt it, the goal is to get more attention to TDKR and potter, they'll probably wait until monday when the opening weekend is over.

Drain the money as much as they can from Bat fans going to see potter then run marketing.

If they release before, Batfans won't go to potter just to see it.

I'm so freaking excited!!! :woot:

elainyay.gif

Just had to put that out there, I have been away all day. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member