The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't popped in this thread in the last couple hours. I'm assuming that the the "ninjas" were actually trolls, but the doccuments are the real deal. Correct?

Absolutely positivuley - lost track of words that rhyme.

So I haven't popped in this thread in the last couple hours. I'm assuming that the the "ninjas" were actually trolls, but the doccuments are the real deal. Correct?

Yep, that seems to be the consensus.

Yeah i was front row when they killed him at the stadium it is the same guy!

I thought his name was Dorrance..

Thats his last name apparentle. Antonio. Antonio ben dorrance. Or was that his fathers name? IDK between the trolls, fake prologue descriptions, and goku, my memory is shot.

Thats his last name apparentle. Antonio. Antonio ben dorrance. Or was that his fathers name? IDK between the trolls, fake prologue descriptions, and goku, my memory is shot.

Dorrance is the father. Bane is Antonio. :cwink::funny:

Yep, that seems to be the consensus.

:up: Good deal. So now I'm thinking that we're probably at a dead end until around 2:38 tomorrow afternoon. I can't really see how there could be a code in the reports, but I suppose it's still a possibility.

:up: Good deal. So now I'm thinking that we're probably at a dead end until around 2:38 tomorrow afternoon. I can't really see how there could be a code in the reports, but I suppose it's still a possibility.

Some have suggested that they are like the Inception virals and aren't clues for anything grander, just meant to tease us with plot info. I'm curious about what Dr. Pavel's area of expertise might tell us about Bane's doomsday device or how it works.

Some have suggested that they are like the Inception virals and aren't clues for anything grander, just meant to tease us with plot info. I'm curious about what Dr. Pavel's area of expertise might tell us about Bane's doomsday device or how it works.

The Inception stuff seemed to help me jump right into that world, I think this campaign is fine as well. We (the ninjas really) have created the viral campaign and it's amazing and invaluable.

Interesting tidbit I just came across. Leonid pavel is an anagram of a devil Pelon which means devil bald, or bald devil.... Just found that interesting.

wow... i go to sleep and wake up to complete pandemonium.... God i love the Batboards!!!

Do you guys think that it is at all possible that Pavel is the person Bane was commanding to "identify himself to the world" at the football stadium?

I couldn't imagine he was talking about anyone other than Batman.

3 more posts and it's bye bye thread!

jokerbomb.jpg

Time to start that new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member