The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend can't make it, so I have a "Guest of" ticket for NYC Lincoln Center. PM if you want it!

just over 24 hrs left, Im psyched, I dont know bout the rest of you?

I may not be able to make the prologue after all, which is upsetting. Damn transportation! Why can't my island have at least 1 late night bus?

I'm not sure if spending $20-70 on transportation is in my budget. :cmad:

the ticket thing said you had to have an ID, but did it say anything about needing to be over 18 to participate? I don't remember seeing anything but i wanted to double check

I want to buy both TDKR teaser posters if/when they are available. Does anyone know where to buy original one-sheets?

Ten minutes to go time. Anyone wanna guess if something happens after the screenings?

A bit too far since I have to work the next morn. at 7:15, so I opted for the Huntsville one

Yep - i'm from Huntsville and yep, i COULD have easily gotten tix - but instead i am freaking overseas at the moment so ill have to miss out on it.

FML!!!!! :wall:

I haven't caught up too much and so I'm confused!,What happens in 24 hrs?New trailer released/The prologue/New content on the site or what????

The special previews of the prologue are tomorrow night for people who got tickets.

Any news when it'll be released to the public online?

If the prologue for TDK is any indication, then never

I can guarantee you, it won't be.

Yeah, it won't be released online "officially" I don't think.

TDK prologue never was, besides, Nolan really, really wants everyone to see this is the proper IMAX setting. Especially not small computer screens.

Then again...we are almost all going to watch it on them anyway considering how many true IMAX's their are.

Then again...we are almost all going to watch it on them anyway considering how many true IMAX's their are.
And then we all play a game with WB. Somebody uploads the footage. WB takes it down. Somebody uploads another copy they made. WB takes it down. Rinse and repeat.

And then we all play a game with WB. Somebody uploads the footage. WB takes it down. Somebody uploads another copy they made. WB takes it down. Rinse and repeat.

Everyone is smart now, usually one of the first people who sees the leak rips it and saves it. Then it is all chaos from there.

The only point of even releasing the prologue is Nolan wants to give people an opportunity to see film in glorious 70mm IMAX. For goodness sake, he took time out of his life and presented this idea to the press and Hollywood community. There is no way the prologue will be released and cropped to fit on our little computer screens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"