The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless any of you are ****ing psychic, stop saying what it's going to be!!!!!@@!!

NO ONE KNOWS!! (except the select few)

For all we know it could be a monkey on a toilet juggling some flight attendants.

Or Chris Nolan in a dress and Emma In a suit and Jonathan Nolan as their pet rover!

....sorry, I think I lost it
Nolan farting to a can would be awesome :woot:

In a weird way, I kinda hope it's not the trailer. If it is, it means no one will bootleg the damn thing when it hits the big screen next week. :ninja:

Nothing beats the excitement of a bootleg. I still get chills thinking about TDK's one this time four years ago...

So chalk me down as one hoping for a poster:awesome:

The site just asked for a password!!!

I type in Operation Early Bird like a giblet head. Nothing happened though. :(

Speculation has now moved into the literal translation of 'know'

The site is asking for a password!

In a weird way, I kinda hope it's not the trailer. If it is, it means no one will bootleg the damn thing when it hits the big screen next week. :ninja:

Nothing beats the excitement of a bootleg. I still get chills thinking about TDK's one this time four years ago...

So chalk me down as one hoping for a poster:awesome:
Actually next week will be the preview, it would be cool if we got the trailer before the 6 mins preview

Quick! Find Leonid Pavel's facebook page! Find out where his mom lives! Text "Leonid Pavel" to that number on the CIA papers! Go to the 4100 Bar on Sunset Boulevard and ask for a Lenoid Pavel cocktail! It'll all lead to something.

lol i know, i'm grasping at straws here. but thought i might try something seeing as how we still have 18hrs left www.youtube.com/leonidpavel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"