The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, am a bit of a noob here at shh forums but I've been watching all the madness since yesterday afternoon (also participated in TDK viral). Thought I'd chime in.

Does anyone know Russian? www.youtube.com/leonidpavel

Vids were posted in March, before production on TDKR began I believe

Strange...

This thread is moving like crazy! What is this about 2:00 minutes?

Inception's trailer lengths.

Trailer 1 - 1:05
Trailer 2 - 1:21
Trailer 3 - 2:25

Okay, what's this about a countdown?

TheFireRises posted a new document. Within that document an "Operation Early Bird" was mentioned.

Movielord proceeded to attach .com to said phrase which took us to the site "Operation Early Bird" which is a countdown to some sort of promotional image/video/document for TDKR.

That's pretty much it :)

Thought it might be relevant. I remember TDK had youtube vids w/Anthony Michael Hall that helped provide back-story to the movie

This thread is moving like crazy! What is this about 2:00 minutes?

The full-length trailer has been rated, and the length noted is 2:03 (but it has been mentioned that the site posting this info seems to have lessened the length in some cases - so this may be a bit longer as well).

Usually, the extra seconds come from the MPAA screen before the trailer.

Omg! This is driving me insane! *ragdoll out the window*

So when you think about it, minus the MPAA rating, TDK's trailer is pretty much the exact same length as TDKR's. :)

The trailer will be great. Whether or not we get it tomorrow is what I'm really concerned with.

I cannot wait any longer for this thing. . .whatever it is

I CAN'T :exp:

May my composure rest in peace :woot:

Not to be Buzz Killington here, but you know this viral won't end in the trailer, it will end in a poster. I hope i'm wrong, but I am willing to bet that's what it is.

2 mins and 3 seconds.

I want it to be fast paced and full of explosions and Bane-ness!

Is there any way to create a thread that has just the facts we have on the viral, so we don't have to keep catching people up all the time? Something similar to the photo thread?

Not to be Buzz Killington here, but you know this viral won't end in the trailer, it will end in a poster. I hope i'm wrong, but I am willing to bet that's what it is.

The possibility has also been posed that it may result in further viral material. Which I maintain would be pretty cool..

Quick! Find Leonid Pavel's facebook page! Find out where his mom lives! Text "Leonid Pavel" to that number on the CIA papers! Go to the 4100 Bar on Sunset Boulevard and ask for a Lenoid Pavel cocktail! It'll all lead to something.

We don't know anything. They just gave us the first poster a few months back. Seems excessive to do all this, with presumably an 'operation' at the end of the countdown, for another poster.

But if you're right, NoName, I'll be the first to declare, "I'mmm duumb."

Unless any of you are ****ing psychic, stop saying what it's going to be!!!!!@@!!

NO ONE KNOWS!! (except the select few)

For all we know it could be a monkey on a toilet juggling some flight attendants.

Or Chris Nolan in a dress and Emma In a suit and Jonathan Nolan as their pet rover!

....sorry, I think I lost it

We don't know anything. They just gave us the first poster a few months back. Seems excessive to do all this, with presumably an 'operation' at the end of the countdown, for another poster.

...Because they know people like us will eat it up and do it!

Unless any of you are ****ing psychic, stop saying what it's going to be!!!!!@@!!

NO ONE KNOWS!! (except the select few)

For all we know it could be a monkey on a toilet juggling some flight attendants.

Or Chris Nolan in a dress and Emma In a suit and Jonathan Nolan as their pet rover!

....sorry, I think I lost it

Waffle?

Bane eating waffles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member