The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to remind of some greatness that is the first TDK theatrical trailer. Almost as great as the actual movie turned out. :awesome:

[YT]uk1Tz5bumhw[/YT]

Just to remind of some greatness that is the first TDK theatrical trailer. Almost as great as the actual movie turned out. :awesome:

[YT]uk1Tz5bumhw[/YT]

Heath ledgers laugh doesn't get enough credit.

I've had the site up all day & it hasn't gone down for me

I just realized I'm going to be in class tomorrow when it reaches 0!

Dammit, I knew I should have tried harder to have Friday's off. No!!!

Hey everyone, am a bit of a noob here at shh forums but I've been watching all the madness since yesterday afternoon (also participated in TDK viral). Thought I'd chime in.

Does anyone know Russian? www.youtube.com/leonidpavel

Vids were posted in March, before production on TDKR began I believe

When was this released? This is my favorite TDK trailer:

Trailer...poster... picture and soundbite...

Doesn't matter which. It's all good :woot:

I have a feeling when the timer runs out it will lead to something in-universe, like some sort of government website or propaganda, since it's mentioned in the CIA report.

From there maybe it'll contain a puzzle that leads to the trailer or something of that nature. If anything is going to come of this, it seems a trailer is most likely since that rating is up and all.

Hey everyone, am a bit of a noob here at shh forums but I've been watching all the madness since yesterday afternoon (also participated in TDK viral). Thought I'd chime in.

Does anyone know Russian? www.youtube.com/leonidpavel

Vids were posted in March, before production on TDKR began I believe
Okay, why?

[YT]uk1Tz5bumhw[/YT]

Still gives me chills :awesome:

Oh how I love that laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"