• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
newbi here

just got a ticket to watch the dark knight rises prologue (or is it?) on BFI Imax on weds 14th 8.00 pm

CAN'T WAIT!

(no mention of seat number in the ticket or is it just me? )

wow i got into gofobo but the create an account doesn't work.

UGH. I fianlly got through to Gofobo for Chicago, now it keeps timing out when I try and register. This is the worst.

Finally got the option to register on the site but it won't let me register.

I'm into GOFOBO, created an account, but now it's bogging down. Can't log in to RSVP. Waiting game.

Somebody here is writing the numbers down? I wrote about 45 numbers, but then I lost myself.
I heard some A's and B's, even NOT's.
I want to know if somebody heard it too or I'm hearing it wrong.

Now just waiting to register.

so is there a comprehensive list of coordinates published yet?
And do we know if all of them have been put in?
I really want the king of prussia imax to have a showing.

Map is back up for me...with no coordinates.

Maybe they have to be entered again?

Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Got it for vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nearest theatre to me right now is over 300 miles away. Looks like I'm missing out on this one.

I got into gofobo but when I click creat account it doesn't work?! NOOOOOO

Anyone that gets one for Council Bluffs and needs a plus one.....

newbi here

just got a ticket to watch the dark knight rises prologue (or is it?) on BFI Imax on weds 14th 8.00 pm

CAN'T WAIT!

(no mention of seat number in the ticket or is it just me? )

It's first come, first serve. You have to get there early to get a seat.
Congratulations, though!!

Is everyone getting print out tickets? I'm always wary of tickets you have to print out...especially since they mispelt 'Knight' as 'Night' on mine :doh:

Word, I have a final too at 9:30 AM but I still might go. Congrats to you too!

I would totally go if I was still in the city even with a final the next day...problem is I decided to go to a school 5 hours away. :o

got my tickets. printed them out. all is well in phoenix. also, if you have a REAL IMAX THEATRE not the bull poo little screens, try searching for that location's coordinates online - thats how I unlocked the tempe az mills location...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"