• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now when I create the account it gives me temporary out of service

Hey, there are more green points now. Have you noticed that?
Some in Canada, a lot more in the US and one more in UK

C'mon gofobo, stop being such a tease.. so close I can taste it

click on create a account and

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

screw it. last time around the preview was a few weeks in advance. this is a couple days. not worth this hassle. gofobo can gotohell.

finally loaded, created account, immediately received confirmation email, not i can't log-in because it is "temporarily unavailable"... don't do a promo unless you know your site can handle it!!

Maybe if WB included EVERY IMAX in the UK and US for this OperationEarlyBird process it may have had some use but to release stuff everyone already knows is very poor. At least include it with a poster or something.

Andddd no theaters at all for the state with some of the largest cities in the midwest. That was a waste of time.

Err.... Still waiting to create an account.

It really did pay off to have already been signed up to gofobo

now its saying my email has already been regestered but then when i use it to log in it says it doesnt recognise it!!!!!!

o dont get in a hurry, after you create the account you have to wait for the conf email... been waiting since it started...

I just got my Chicago passes and email confirmation. However, my Fiancee just informed me that she won't be able to go because she has has to work. If anyone want's to go, I will have an extra pass! Just send me a PM!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"