The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone still having trouble creating an account...this is a nightmare

Dang! The screening will be in my city, but I won't be able to go anyway

I give up... 40 minutes for gofobo to load. Then another 10 minutes to finally get the create account screen up and then when I click create an account it tells me the page is unavailable....

YES! Got my passes for the Navy Pier IMAX. It was a struggle, but I persevered. They should write songs and stories about me.

I read in the disclaimer that they overbooked to guarantee a full house. That pretty much sucks for people who have a life.
Who knows what Gofobo does. For the Avatar preview screenings, they were "sold out" but reports said the theaters were only half full. :funny: (I was at one, it was probably half-full.)

The TDK screenings WERE full, however. But they didn't use gofobo last time, so no idea.

Is TDKR keep on repeating numbers or do they keep on going it seems like it's been going for an hour now?
Just close the window. It doesn't do anything. I'm still :huh::huh::huh: at why they even bothered.

finally got the email verification sent, let's see how long that takes to arrive lol.

I could go into my account but since the site is being a nuisance, just waiting for my lovely email to arrive.. come on..come on come on come on

COME ON
I WANT YOU TO DO IT
HIT ME!

I give up... 40 minutes for gofobo to load. Then another 10 minutes to finally get the create account screen up and then when I click create an account it tells me the page is unavailable....
keep trying, thats how it was for me, every step took a few min to load, keep refreshing the page after a min or 2.

Maybe you should call your local theaters and tell them how you feel about them having only digital LieMAX instead of the real thing. That's why you don't have it.
My theater IS a real IMAX. It has a 70 foot screen. Not a lie here.

Maybe it's not a projection, because projection sucks ass.

Waiting for some ticket verification.

Got my tickets!, planning now going to San Antonio!!!

I made an account, but the page to set my password won't load. Been waiting for ten minutes. :/

Still having trouble with just creating the account

Got my tickets for Winnipeg. But it's on a first-come first-serve basis, so they're purposely selling over capacity to make sure the theatre is packed, excluding reserved seating for the press.

Idk if it's the same thing for other cities, but if it is then if the site crapped out on you then you should still be able to get tickets. Just make sure to get to the theatre early.

There's not a single legit IMAX in all of Ohio? Highly doubt that. Given e got two here in Columbus alone.

There's at least one in Cleveland but still nothing up here either. Ohio is ignored a lot with virals, it's quite frustrating. I can only imagine what living out further into the west is like.

To all those still unable to get your passes, don't give up! I had a lot of bs too, i'm sure many of us did, but keep going! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"