The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Viral Hunters Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you had them sent to email? How long does that take? Damn, maybe I should have just downloaded them on the spot lol

I printed them out. Seems like the safest route to go as long as you show up early.

It seems like there are more dots on the map than there were cinemas in the press releases listing the IMAX locations.

How many of you had them sent to email? How long does that take? Damn, maybe I should have just downloaded them on the spot lol
Just click your back button, and go to where you can just DL them.:cwink:

now its saying my email has already been regestered but then when i use it to log in it says it doesnt recognise it!!!!!!

Same thing for me. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner, itwill take you to your profile, input a password and voila!

I read in the disclaimer that they overbooked to guarantee a full house. That pretty much sucks for people who have a life.

Here I was about to wet the bed with Operation early bird counting down in one tab, creepy number woman in the other, half expecting Bane to jump out of my screen at zero and smack me. You win this round Nolan.

whoo! got my 2 passes for austin! all these hours on the board definitely payin off...

guys, keep at it! i was gettin 503 and roadblocks at every turn - just keep clickin through and it'l work for ya

Is TDKR keep on repeating numbers or do they keep on going it seems like it's been going for an hour now?

Waiting for account ver.

They made an error at first on the map for my area, there were two points on the map but for the same location (which is around here.. but much further than the nearest IMAX). Then, amazingly I refreshed at some point (after the map was erroring again), and voila... my nearest location on the map. It's magic. I'm happy. GIMME MY TIX!

Guys, if you have the passes sent to your email, you can log into your gofobo account and go to 'My Fobo' to print them out whenever you like. This is what I did and Im holding my passes in my clammy, sweaty, shaky, victorious hands! Good luck to you all!

Yep, I'll be a guest to a screening. This is the best viral ever haha. At least for me!

389112-1774442
252241-5806408
415726-9644207

Ok this is no longer funny. Seriously if you have any loved ones or family members who work at Gofobo please call them and tell them to get outta the bulding because I'm about to Burn that mother *****er down!!!!!

also, at the end....do the email option vs the print right away...either way they send u a PDF of your tickets...the confirmation email appeared right away but the page kept loading and messing up for at least 10 minutes before the PDF finally downloaded.

Maybe you should call your local theaters and tell them how you feel about them having only digital LieMAX instead of the real thing. That's why you don't have it.
There's not a single legit IMAX in all of Ohio? Highly doubt that. Given e got two here in Columbus alone.

I loved this viral as well.

Many thanks to Warner Brothers & Nolan for making all of this possible. :hrt: :)

clicked on "get a pass" and then lost the site.

FML/.

- Jow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back