Teaser for Marvel's upcoming crossover event

I think who ever said that obama was norman made an exteremly ignorant post, I'm not trying to talk politics here but if you compare norman with any political figure its julius caesar.

Read shakespear's julius caesar its a lot like dark reign

Marvel needs to make a "What if Rhino picked up a gun and got a lucky shot at the Skrull Queen?" comic. A story about Rhino being given control of the Initiative would be hilariously stupid, and would interestingly make just as much sense as Norman Osborn!

I think, for the Marvel Universe, Norman becoming Director of SHEILD after defeating the Skrulls is logical. SHEILD needed a new leader, and Norman proved himself. I think what really doesn't make sense is how he was released from prison and asked to lead the Thunderbolts in Civil War.

I think, for the Marvel Universe, Norman becoming Director of SHEILD after defeating the Skrulls is logical. SHEILD needed a new leader, and Norman proved himself. I think what really doesn't make sense is how he was released from prison and asked to lead the Thunderbolts in Civil War.

no it doesnt make sense..cause while the world at large doesnt know Norman is the Goblin. SHIELD does

The world at large does know that Norman is the Green Goblin. They just look past it.

What If Stan Lee shot the Skrull Queen????

Who would you guys propose take over for Norman as the head of Shield?

I personally think they should just have Nick Fury take the job back. It's the only place that makes sense for him, he just doesn't work as a character without the SHIELD position if you ask me.

Isn't he training a young team of heroes right now

I already made my case back on the first page.

I already made my case back on the first page.
Val just seems like a second rate character to appear in X-Men every now and then though. It'd sorta seem out of nowhere even if it is ''technically" her job.

She'd be a better character to have around than Maria Hill.

I think spidey should have finishing blow on norman and nick fury should take his role back as director of shield with his new team of howling commandos.

Yeah, Nick Fury should return to a reinstated SHIELD once the dust is all settled.

Marvel needs to make a "What if Rhino picked up a gun and got a lucky shot at the Skrull Queen?" comic. A story about Rhino being given control of the Initiative would be hilariously stupid, and would interestingly make just as much sense as Norman Osborn!
That would actually be a funny set of one-shots. What if *insert funny pointless villain here* shot the Queen? Most of them would just be funny to see them run SHIELD into the ground and if the writers had a certain small time character they really liked they could actually make them interesting in the what-if and hope they become popular enough to be written more in the normal 616 universe.

I think spidey should have finishing blow on norman and nick fury should take his role back as director of shield with his new team of howling commandos.

Spidey should have also been the one trying to tell everyone that Norman should not be in power, instead of Hawkeye.

Spidey should have also been the one trying to tell everyone that Norman should not be in power, instead of Hawkeye.
Eh. Spider-Man on national TV wouldn't go so well. The last time he was on national TV it led to his unmasking, Aunt May getting shot, and him making a deal with the devil. :o

Spidey doesn't have to go on National TV to do that.

She'd be a better character to have around than Maria Hill.
I like the idea of Val ascending to a larger role in the Marvel universe, but I kind of don't trust her for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. I would trust Nick Fury because I know, whatever questionable tactics he uses, he's ultimately trying to do the right thing. I don't get as strong a sense of that from Val for some reason. Maybe it's because the mutant side of the Marvel universe is more morally questionable all around.

It's interesting. I'll probably get the New Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, and Punisher issues for certain. Maybe the Wolverine one.

Makes sense, at least. I'm sure I'm going to have some issues with why certain things made it onto Osborn's list and why others didn't, though. For one thing, I don't see anything about Pym's "real" Avengers in there. Kind of a terrible PR disaster for Norman, but I guess that's not a priority.

I'll get Daredevil,Wolverine and X-men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"