TED (Seth MacFarlane / Mark Wahlberg / Mila Kunis)

^Cant wait, Mark was awesome in the first movie, turned me into a fan when previously was never much of one of him, but yeah, looking forward to seeing Ted himself again, wonder what movie from the past they will love this time?

Think Flash got all the love it deserved in the first movie.

Just watched it, was nothing special, usual type of Seth MacFarlane jokes, but his sexism was worse at the oscars. The film made me lose some respect for Mila Kunis though.

Probably not, she got a lot of money. Doesn't mean MacFarlane isn't a sexist as**** though.

Any familiarity with Seth MacFarlane's work should already have prepared you for such. He pokes fun at everybody pretty harshly, take it in stride.

I know he does, but Unfortunatelly his aren't smart jokes, while poking fun at everything is what this kind of comedy is about he does so with what seems like the mind of a 15 years old with some less known references here and there.

Watched Ted because some said here they disliked his shows but loved the movie, so in the end i expected something a little more....sophisticated. The film itself wasn't really bad, it had some funny moments here and there, and he would pull some much worse jokes in the Oscars.

There's also a sequel in the works. In small doses his comedy is funny but stick MacFarlane in a movie and it gets boring, uneven and sometimes too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"