TED (Seth MacFarlane / Mark Wahlberg / Mila Kunis)

I think a sequel could be great, have John and Lori have kids and have Ted interact with them as well as other people.

Really enjoyed this, best comedy I've seen this year - although I haven't seen many and am still waiting for Keith Lemon to come out..

Very funny... the Flash stuff was great and Wahlberg was good too... Giovanni Ribisi needs to be in more stuff.

Just a thought..

When Ted got the rip in him it was kinda obvious what was gonna happen but I thought it would have been cool if his stuffing had started falling out, like his was bleeding...

Wouldn't be against a sequel but it doesn't exactly need one. I'm sure the studio will wanna push for one though, given that it has done so well....

I had the idea that there would be a female teddy bear out there brought to life and Ted see her on TV or something and try to track her down... but that's probably more like a cash cow idea than the idea posted above about them having kids and Ted being some sort of child minder.. that actually feels like a logical step forward....

These both could be good ideas.

They could maybe fast forward a few years in the future John and Lori could have a daughter who keeps trying to play with ted and annoying him then one christmas maybe near the end she gets bought her on girl teddy bear and well you know where that could go then.

That parsnip line is probably one of the funniest things I have ever heard in a movie.

That parsnip line is probably one of the funniest things I have ever heard in a movie.

One another one is "I hear the fat kid running! I hear the fat kid running and I bet it's hilarious!"

I also liked that Kierkegaard reference they threw in, that only like 1% of any audience would probably get.

the part that had me rolling was after he came back and was talking like he was ******ed cause they put his stuffing in wrong lol.

Man, Mark was insanely likeable in this movie.

Do people in UK understand the Boston humor? lol
We understand any humour....

Loved this film, I must say that I think Mark Wahlberg is a really great comedic actor, I loved him in this as I loved him in The Other Guys...

Last edited:
We understand any humour....

Loved this film, I must say that I think Mark Wahlberg is a really great comedic actor, I loved him in this as I loved him in The Other Guys...

I didn't like that at all but Ted was best comedy film of 2012 so far.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ted-Blu-r...xclusive-Widescreen/21944157?findingMethod=rr

0002519217078_180X180.jpg096

Limited Edition Gift Set includes Blu-ray Combo Pack With Exclusive "Thunder Buddies" T-Shirt.

First off, I eat my words about Seth being a talentless hack (writing wise) with this movie. I ****ing LOVE IT! I was an avid Family Guy fan before the canellation and only stook around barely even the first full season after the return. It just got dumb to me and I think I've kinda held a grudge against Seth because of it because this movie is just so good.

John: "Hey I'm sorry little guy but my bear isn't for sale see I've had him since I was about your age and he is very, very special to me."

Fat kid: "Stand up straight when you're talking to me!"

John: "Why in the **** would he say that?!?!?"

Lmfao! That little part just KILLS ME that kid is CREEPY

If you've been watching Family Guy for a minute, there are quite a few lines and situations that feel familiar, but it's tailored to live action so well you don't care.

I have never gotten into Family Guy, its just never clicked with me for some reason, but I ****ing love Ted, honestly one of the best comedies I have seen personally.

Wal Mart you get a shirt but chances are it wont fit me as I wear XL when it comes to t shirts :(.

any big changes with the unrated version?

Deleted scenes and some gag reels. There was a lot of stuff on the cutting room floor in the original script that was too much for an R rating apparently.

There were a great many parts of this movie that felt ripped right out of Family Guy or American Dad. John and Ted'd fight reminded me exactly of Peter and the Chicken fighting plus the characters structure and archetypes are just like his shows. It just worked so flawlessly here it's crazy.

That one foreign dude Alex that worked at the car rental was basically the guy that does the voices of those two blonde guys on FG that have been living in the U.S. just long enough. Haha.

In a recent interview, Mark confirmed that he'd start filming on the Ted sequel in September. He'll start on Transformers 4 at the end of May.

So I'm guessing either a 2014 or 2015 release for Ted 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"