Teen Killer Flips Off Victims' Families

I can't write what I feel on this thread or I'll get banned. All I know is there's a special place in hell for this scumbag.

I hope he gets raped in jail everyday for the rest of his miserable existence.

no doubt about it, he'll be going thru some repeated stretching exercises soon enough... :o

This little puke will face a sobering, new reality, in prison soon enough.

Scrawny kid like that is going to end up someones prison wife at best and at worst get shanked to death. He will get eaten alive.

Scrawny kid like that is going to end up someones prison wife at best and at worst get shanked to death. He will get eaten alive.

That's what will likely happen, and a better fate than he deserves. He will likely hook up with a skinhead gang behind bars and become the blushing bride of one of the alpha males who will protect him from the violent fate he would otherwise receive.

Yeah it's sick, disturbing all that. But hey at least the sick little **** didn't fake tears and remorse like in some other recent trials. Good to know what a ****ing piece of **** he is.

I certainly hope mr tough man there likes prison food....and penis :BA

That's what will likely happen, and a better fate than he deserves. He will likely hook up with a skinhead gang behind bars and become the blushing bride of one of the alpha males who will protect him from the violent fate he would otherwise receive.

Good. He deserves to be a prison wife for the rest of his days. I hope he just keeps getting passed around. Getting shanked in the food line is too easy of a death for him.

Well it seems that pretty much everybody in this thread wants this guy to either get raped (quite a lot) or murdered or both. We usually don't have quite this consensus on any topic. It's good to know we all have the same ideas on people like that.

I honestly believe if you show any kind of support for a human being like this.....anything in the slightest......you have some really deep seeded issues.

I feel bad for his attorney.

Well it seems that pretty much everybody in this thread wants this guy to either get raped (quite a lot) or murdered or both. We usually don't have quite this consensus on any topic. It's good to know we all have the same ideas on people like that.

If it was a girl we'd blame her daddy issues or her period.

He's trying to look like all their words don't bother him....but his face is pretty easy to read in the videos. Their words had impact. When one of the parents mentioned how he would rot in prison you could see the fear. It's well deserved too.

i hope this piece of ***** gets butt banged everyday for the rest of his sick life

He's trying to look like all their words don't bother him....but his face is pretty easy to read in the videos. Their words had impact. When one of the parents mentioned how he would rot in prison you could see the fear. It's well deserved too.

Quite so, the look on that scumbags face was beautiful. He deserves everyday he's sentenced to, in the Hell that is prison.

I need to rewatch it; all I saw was snide satisfaction on the killer's mug.

rereading this thread, i've come to the conclusion that the majority of posters are pro-prison rape/wifery.

I just mustered up the courage to watch the video.......I have no words.

rereading this thread, i've come to the conclusion that the majority of posters are pro-prison rape/wifery.

well remember, it WAS said in the very first post that "if this doesn't make you angry, nothing will"...

I'd sure hate to be in that little prick's shoes on his very first night when the lights go out...

Dude, you could come to same conclusion by spending 3 minutes on the Superman boards.

Oh yeah, welcome to the Hype. :awesome:

Kid better protect his eyes, or he's going to get a one-way ticket to skull**** city. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"