Teen lottery winner is now broke

I read a statistic that said 2 out of every 5 lottery winners end up broke 5 years later. It's easy to say you wouldn't blow all that money but when you have 3 million in your pocket you are bound to get a big greedy.

But 400 grand on cocaine? What an idiot! She could have used that money on a house, a car, college, and much more! And now she's b******* about having only 32 thousand left? She could still go to college with that money, or put it in a bank account and let the interest grow.

A lot of people don't realize that taxes are a b'h.

I mean if you are buying even just a million dollar home you are probably going to have to pay anywhere from $15,000 to $20,000 a year in property taxes.

Its no coincidence that dumbasses keep winning the lottery. All the smart people are usually more preoccupied with working than buying tickets.

Stories like this disgust me because there are a lot of people laid off out there that would give their right hand just to have $1,000 to buy groceries with. This idjit spent 400,000 times that on drugs alone.

Fool. :rolleyes: I wish I could slap her in the neck.

1000 x 400,000 = 400,000,000...

Math is not your friend. :p

hahahak.jpg

I'd give her a gram just to see her ****.

Looks like all that plastic surgery...PAID OFF..

HAHAHAHAH...See?

HAHAHA

ERm...*cough*

But anyway, I'd love to have $32k.. :(

A lot of people don't realize that taxes are a b'h.

I mean if you are buying even just a million dollar home you are probably going to have to pay anywhere from $15,000 to $20,000 a year in property taxes.
Exactly, and as I've said in an earlier post, she's probably taken a loan out on at least one of those properties already... especially if she feels that having 32k is being broke. That 32k is not only going to dwindle away but she's going to most likely go in debt... unless she can capitalize from this short little 15 minutes of fame by hiring someone to write a book, make a tv movie, pose for Playboy, yadda yadda bling boob.

It's sad that there would be a lot of people here, myself included who would hesitate in telling even the most closest of families and friends if they won.

Exactly, and as I've said in an earlier post, she's probably taken a loan out on at least one of those properties already... especially if she feels that having 32k is being broke. That 32k is not only going to dwindle away but she's going to most likely go in debt... unless she can capitalize from this short little 15 minutes of fame by hiring someone to write a book, make a tv movie, pose for Playboy, yadda yadda bling boob.

Those are likely.

It's sad that there would be a lot of people here, myself included who would hesitate in telling even the most closest of families and friends if they won.

The way winners are announced in the US... that's almost an impossibility. Word will get around and every single person you've ever known will find a way to contact you to ask how you have been doing oh by the way gimme money.

i'd hope that if i ever won a large sum of money, i'd be smart enough to put most of it in an account and live off the interest...that way i could swing the taxes and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"