Teen Titans #34 Cover (Conner Spoilers)

and its not like he went out like Hawkeye who should have gotten a better send off then he did :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Damn you Marvel :mad:

Tony_Montana said:
and its not like he went out like Hawkeye who should have gotten a better send off then he did :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Damn you Marvel :mad:

Yeah Hawkeye went out like a B!tch against foes who werent even real.

I mean come on now all he had to do was take it off but instead I am going to get blown up and look like I know nothing.

...and he used to lead a team?????

aw leave JMS alone... its not like he intentionally rips out the heart and soul of the titles he's writing... god damn Bendis :mad:

No Sins of the Past, The Other, Iron Spidey, and Spidey with claws was just his way of saying hello to the fans I want to be your friend.

Waaah waah waaah

That's what you all sound like

Keep crying, your tears sustain me.

shut up, purple is the gayest color ever, you, you stupid grape :(

damn,i was hoping superboy would pull through,yet maybe all isnt as it seems..this is the comics world after all!!

marcofthebeast said:
I really started to like Conner recentetly it kind of sucks that he died, But he went out like a true hero, I don't know why everyones so pissed, he gave his life to better the world. It's not like he slipped on a banna peel and landed on a sharp pencil.
Thank you. That's exactly how I feel(except that I've liked Conner every since the Teen Titans reboot).

Tony_Montana said:

I have to admit,.. I felt better after reading it the second time:

"I wasn't either,............... ROUND TWO!"

Still hating it,... but he didn't go out like a punk.

I'm glad that Conner went out like his (somewhat) cousin before him. I wouldn't be surprized if for the reprint of this issue we see a new George Perez cover as an homage to Crisis #7...

1. Who the hell are Wendy and Marvin? Are they even Meta?
2. What happened to the SHAZAM family OYL?

1. It says right there in the issue that they're super-geniuses who maintain Titans Tower now.
2. No one knows. Presumably it'll be revealed later on. At the end of Day of Vengeance, however, Billy was mystically bonded to the Rock of Eternity when it was reforged, making him the new Wizard, basically.

I was just wondering if they were like the new Wonder Twins of Tornado Twins or something. I know they're geniuses, but are we talking normal or metahuman level?

Normal, it seems. They're teenagers who have advanced degrees, but that's not unheard of in real life. I don't think they're the Wonder Twins, since the Wonder Twins showed up in Young Justice already. I don't think they're the Tornado Twins because they won't be born for a few centuries, plus the Tornado Twins are both redheads. It looks like they're just a direct transfer of the Super-Friends' Wendy and Marvin with the revamp that they're geniuses and thus actually qualified to maintain a super high-tech superhero base.

TheCorpulent1 said:
1. It says right there in the issue that they're super-geniuses who maintain Titans Tower now.
2. No one knows. Presumably it'll be revealed later on. At the end of Day of Vengeance, however, Billy was mystically bonded to the Rock of Eternity when it was reforged, making him the new Wizard, basically.

i feel sorry for billy, he's just a orphan kid, who had barely lived a full life, and now theyre putting him in the rock of E.. :(:down

GoldenAgeHero said:
i feel sorry for billy, he's just a orphan kid, who had barely lived a full life, and now theyre putting him in the rock of E.. :(:down
:confused: Conner was younger than Billy and he's now dead, but you feel sorry for Billy?

From the looks of the mini he's gonna appear in, he's still able to get around. And might be a bit more powerful because of it. Plus, he's an orphan with a giant rock castle thing. How cool is that?

Answer: Very Cool.

Hey, what's this I'm hearing about Conner's death being because of the whole Smallville Superboy copyright infringement thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"