Teen Titans Reading Order?

Lord Valumart

Hype's Dr - It's Canon
Reaction score
So I've been working my way through the Wolfman/Perez run of New Teen Titans. I'm a few volumes away from the end and I'm wondering what comes next? Thought this might be the best place to ask.

So I've been working my way through the Wolfman/Perez run of New Teen Titans. I'm a few volumes away from the end and I'm wondering what comes next? Thought this might be the best place to ask.
Almost a month later and nobody gave you an answer?

If you have the first 40 issues of New Teen Titans, it is succeeded by its sequel series that dropped the word 'Teen' from the title; the New Titans, which I believe is 39 more issues of the series, ending it with issue 79.

And then there is another Teen Titans series released around the time of the end of the New Titans, slowly presenting newer members.

There is the Young Justice series written by Peter David from the 90s, starring Tim (Robin), Superboy, and Impulse among others.

Almost a month later and nobody gave you an answer?.
hey maybe you could please help me too are there two separate prints of the new titans annual7
the one i remember and had untill i lost it jericho could talk yet in the print i have from ebay the story is not there.is my memory not right or did dc find away too get rid of that storyline all togther.
mutch thanks in advance.
yoni

hey maybe you could please help me too are there two separate prints of the new titans annual7
the one i remember and had untill i lost it jericho could talk yet in the print i have from ebay the story is not there.is my memory not right or did dc find away too get rid of that storyline all togther.
mutch thanks in advance.
yoni
I honestly don't know about that. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"