Teen Titans Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed quite a trend in the casting threads, it's either sc-fi favorites like BSG, Firefly, Stargate, etc. or it's the teenie bopper emo dramas like Friday Night Lights, The OC, One Tree Hill, etc. that get a lot of votes in.

Not actually but I appreciate you just dismissing people and their opinions. It just seems like people have tunnel vision when casting these hypotheticals. It's either the fanboys going sci-fi or the teenies going with the emo dramas. They may be popular in certain demographics but that doesn't make them good.

Adam Gregory for Superboy {Kon-El}.
adam-gregory.jpg
450270-superboy_super.jpg

Sara Paxton-Wonder Girl {Cassie}
sara-paxton-picture-2.jpg
623736-0000_large.jpg

My dream casting choices for the Teen Titans, just the characters that I am familiar with from the comics and series that I have read or seen. :)

Thomas Dekker as Robin
Megan Fox as Starfire
Gaius Charles as Cyborg
Kat Dennings as Raven
Shia LeBeouf as Beast Boy
Sara Paxton as Wonder Girl
Taylor Kitsch as Arsenal

If this were a TV series, I think the opening song should be "Generations" by Simple Plan. The ending song should be "Children of the Revolution" by T-Rex.

Sara Paxton for Wonder Girl (Cassie}
sara-paxton-picture-2.jpg
623736-0000_large.jpg

Last edited:
A couple yeas ago, I think Tom Welling would have made an awesome Kon-El / Superboy.

TeenTitans2Superboy.jpg
tom-welling.jpg

Logan Lehrman would be a good Tim, Matt Long would make a kickass Nightwing. Plus, they've worked together as brothers on Jack and Bobby...

Couldn't think of anyone else

How about that kid from "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"? News reports said he was a candidate for the next Peter Parker. But I think he could play Robin, or a young Bruce Wayne.

What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back