Tekken 7

Tekken 7 “Bring the Fight” Launch Trailer Shows Off Its Many Fighters In Action . June 2, 2017 . 6:30am

Bandai Namco release Tekken 7 today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to go with its PC launch yesterday. Here’s its “Bring the Fight” launch trailer showcasing its many fighters.

5 comments Read >

Bandai Namco release Tekken 7 today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to go with its PC launch yesterday. Here’s its “Bring the Fight” launch trailer showcasing its many fighters.

[YT]uEnz36xOSs4[/YT]

Here’s a quote from Bandai Namco Entertainment America’s Vice President of Marketing, Eric Hartness:
“Over its two-decade history, the Tekken 7 series has been a source of pride within our organization and Tekken 7 is the franchise’s strongest offering yet; ready to take its place in the pantheon of great fighting games. Our plans for Tekken 7 don’t end with the launch of the game, instead our vision extends globally as we begin to seek out the best-of-the-best Tekken 7 players in the world through the Tekken World Tour series. The fiercest fighters who rise through the Tekken 7 World Tour will face-off at the Tekken World Finals taking place in North America in November this year. We look forward to pitting the toughest Tekken 7 players against each other; crowning new King of the Iron Fist Champions for many years to come.”

And one from series producer and franchise directorKatsuhiro Harada:
“It has been a long journey, but reaching today’s launch of Tekken 7 has been well worth the Tekken Team’s diligent efforts. We’ve put our blood, sweat, and souls into bringing Tekken 7 to home consoles in the hope that new players and long-time fans will enjoy our work. This is a true passion project and I hope players will be able to feel the Tekken Team’s dedication to our art as they play Tekken 7

Tekken 7 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Read more stories about PC & PlayStation 4 & Tekken 7 & Xbox One on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Tekken 7 DLC ‘Ultimate Tekken Bowl’ announced[/FONT]
Published 1 day ago. 22 comments.

The fan-favorite game mode returns in August.

Tekken-Bowl-DLC-Ann-Tekken-7_07-06-17.jpg

andai Namco has announced that “Ultimate Tekken Bowl,” one of the Tekkenseries’ most popular bonus games, is returning for Tekken 7‘s first downloadable content pack launching in August.

Tekken 7 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Watch the trailer below.
[YT]-BaJENh1Irs[/YT]

source:Gematsu.com

Tekken 7 adds Geese Howard from Fatal Fury as DLC this winter
Published 6 hours ago. 92 comments.

[
Latest downloadable character revealed.

Tekken-7-Geese-Init_07-16-17.jpg

Tekken 7 will add Geese Howard from Fatal Fury as a playable character via downloadable content this winter.

Here’s an overview of the character, via Bandai Namco:

Geese Howard from Fatal Fury enters the Tekken 7 ring! Facing off against the likes of Heihachi, Paul, and Akuma, Geese Howard sports his signature red hakama training pants as he vows to destroy the Tekken fighters. Jump into the arena where the Tekken and Fatal Fury universes collide!
Tekken 7 is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Watch the reveal trailer below.

source:Gematsu

Last edited:
I've barely kept up to date on this. Tell me is this the last time we get the Mishima family as the main storyline? I'm pretty sick of it now to be honest. We could go in so many directions rather than sticking with one families story.

I've barely kept up to date on this. Tell me is this the last time we get the Mishima family as the main storyline? I'm pretty sick of it now to be honest. We could go in so many directions rather than sticking with one families story.
sorry nothing's been said on that or anything at all of that nature . not that I've seen any way and most otehr gamer that play the game are the type that don't care about the story regardless. they just say it's weird and just keep playing.

If there's any thing like that I'll put it up, But as far as I know there's nothing on that. yet.

Last edited:

I doubt it there is stil the issue reguarding jin and kazuya still needs to be playe out.

brought this about a month ago (Mainly for the New Japan content),and I am hooked.I don't know how to feel about the Rage Arts.

Tekken 7 teams up with renowned artists for in-game panel art due out as free DLC in September
Published 53 mins ago. 1 comment.
Mister Cartoon, Jeremy Fish, Ron English, and more.

Bandai Namco announced during its fighting games panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 that it has teamed up with world-renowned artists such as famed Mexican-American cartoon and graffiti artist Mister Cartoon, San Francisco-based street artist and graphic designer Jeremy Fish, and provocative American artist Ron English to create new in-game character panels for Tekken 7, which will be released as free downloadable content in September.

Last edited:
Ah cool, should be some interesting ones.

sorry nothing's been said on that or anything at all of that nature . not that I've seen any way and most otehr gamer that play the game are the type that don't care about the story regardless. they just say it's weird and just keep playing.

If there's any thing like that I'll put it up, But as far as I know there's nothing on that. yet.

Thanks Zenith.

I doubt it there is stil the issue reguarding jin and kazuya still needs to be playe out.

And we've had 7 main games and a few spin offs, it should've been concluded at least two Tekken's back. :funny:

Eliza And Taiko No Tatsujin DLC Join Tekken 7. July 28, 2017 . 9:00am

Tekken 7 owners can add Eliza to their roster today. They can also get cosmetic Taiko no Tatsujin Don-Chan and Katsu-Chan items.

14 comments Read >

Two add-ons are joining the Tekken 7 library today. One is very much expected, and the other is a bit more surprising. People can pay to add Eliza as a playable fighter, as well as grab some free pieces of Taiko no Tatsujin DLC.

Eliza is a vampire who made her debut in Tekken Revolution. Originally, she was a bonus character for people who pre-ordered Tekken 7. However, everyone can now pay $4.99 to add her to her roster.

The Taiko no Tatsujin DLC is slightly more curious. This is a free add-on people can immediately grab from the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store. It gives people the following cosmetic items.

• Bouncy Don-Chan
  • Bouncy Katsu-Chan
  • Bouncy Tetsu-Chan
  • T-Shirt (Standing Don)
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Effect (Don-Chan)
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Effect (Katsu-Chan)
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Effect (Neko & Shaxy)
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Effect Health Gauge
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Effect Panel
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Effect Plate

Tekken 7 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

source:Siliconera

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC
Tekken 7 DLC #1 launches August 31
Published 3 hours ago. 13 comments.
Includes Ultimate Tekken Bowl.

Tekken-7-DLC1-Aug-31.jpg
Tekken 7‘s first downloadable content will launch on August 31 and include Ultimate Tekken Bowl among other notable items, Bandai Namco announced.

In addition Ultimate Tekken Bowl, the downloadable content will include:

• Blood Vengeance School Uniforms (for Xiaoyu & Alisa)
    • Swimwear
    • Swimsuits (All female fighters)
    • Vintage 1920’s bathing suits
    • Idolmaster-themed outfits (All female fighters)
    • Traditional Japanese Fundoshi (All male fighters)
Watch a trailer for the downloadable content below.

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC
Tekken 7 sales top two million
Published 9 hours ago. 85 comments.
Two million copies in three months.
Tekken-7-Sales_10-10-17.jpg
Tekken 7 has sold over two million copies as of September, director Katsuhiro Harada said on Twitter. The game launched worldwide on June 2.

The sales numbers came in response to a question asking how many copies Tekken 7 has sold “on consoles.” It is unknown if Harada included PC data in his response, but even so, the game has sold over 311,000 copies on PC according to SteamSpydata.

source: Gematsu

Last edited:
two articles from different places

NEWSTekken creator open to making a fighting game with different franchise characters Oct 20, 2017
http://www.gamezone.com/news/tekken...e-with-different-franchise-characters-3460425

Tekken 7 is widely considered to be one of the best fighting games of the year, if not the past couple of years,...Read more

Also with

Tekken director’s dream game is a multi-franchise fighter in "a King of Fighters style"

3 days ago
Spend 23 years making Tekken games like series producer and often director Katsuhiro Harada has, and you’ll end up with some pretty good ideas....Read more

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC
Tekken 7 adds DLC character Noctis from Final Fantasy XV in spring 2018
Published 6 hours ago. 164 comments.
The Final Fantasy XV protagonist joins the fight.

Noctis-Tekken-7-Init_11-12-17.jpg

Tekken 7 will add Final Fantasy XV protagonist Noctis Lucis Caelum as a playable character via downloadable content in spring 2018, Bandai Namco announced.

Here’s an overview of the character, via Bandai Namco:
Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV enters the Tekken 7 ring! Wielding his signature Engine Blade, Noctis is ready to deal heavy hard-hitting blows as he takes on the likes of Yoshimitsu, Devil Jin, Jack 7, and the rest of the Tekken 7 fighters when he enters the King of Iron Fist Tournament in spring 2018!

Watch the Noctis reveal trailer below.

Last edited:
I lost my **** at the TMNT reveal for Injustice 2. This though? This makes me go...

D1ocSo0.jpg

And I like FFXV. They should have added another classic fighting game character.

two articles from different places

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSTekken creator open to making a fighting game with different franchise characters Oct 20, 2017

Tekken 7 is widely considered to be one of the best fighting games of the year, if not the past couple of years,...Read more

[/FONT]

Also with

Tekken director’s dream game is a multi-franchise fighter in "a King of Fighters style"

3 days ago

Spend 23 years making Tekken games like series producer and often director Katsuhiro Harada has, and you’ll end up with some pretty good ideas....
Read more

source: [FONT=&quot]Gamezone& PCGN

[/FONT]
Sounds good to me.

[FONT=&quot]Tekken 7 DLC character Geese Howard launches November 30[/FONT]
Published 20 hours ago. 17 comments.

New character, stage, and costumes.

Tekken-7-Geese-Howard_11-29-17.jpg

Tekken 7 will add Geese Howard from Fatal Fury as a playable character via paid downloadable content on November 30, the company announced.

The Geese Howard add-on will include Geese Howard as a new playable character, a new original stage, and costumes.

Geese Howard will also be playable in “Ultimate Tekken Bowl” mode, which was added in the first downloadable content for Tekken 7, but will not be added to Story Mode.

Watch a new trailer below.

Last edited:
Is it a significant improvement on previous Tekken games?

Tekken 7 DLC character Noctis Lucis Caelum launches March 20
Published 19 hours ago. 33 comments.
Final Fantasy XV character dated.

Noctis-Tekken-7-Date_03-14-18.jpg

Tekken 7 will add Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV as a playable character via paid downloadable content on March 20, Bandai Namco announced.

Here is an overview of the “Noctis Lucis Caleum Pack,” via Bandai Namco:
In Tekken 7 – DLC3: Noctis Lucis Caleum Pack, players will be able to experience a new level of combat as they warp around the enemy while invoking Armiger, the power of kings! This pack includes Noctis Lucis Caelum as a playable character, the exclusive stage “Hammerhead,” as well as the BGM “Stand Your Ground / Final Fantasy XV,” the BGM “Apocalpysis Noctis Remix / Tekken 7,” and five Noctis costumes! Noctis Lucis Caelum is also playable in DLC1’s “Ultimate Tekken Bowl.”

Watch a new trailer below.

View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Last edited:

Arcade
Tekken 7 for arcades Summer Lesson collaboration event announced
Published 2 days ago. 41 comments.

Collaboration event begins April 4.

Summer-Lesson-Tekken-7-AC_03-17-18.jpg

Following its Idolmaster and Taiko Drum Master collaborations, the arcade version of Tekken 7: Fated Retribution will begin a collaboration event with Bandai Namco’s Summer Lesson series on April 4, the company announced.

The collaboration event will consist of the following content:

• Hikari Miyamoto costumes for Asuka, Kazumi, Josie, and Eliza
    • Allison Snow costumes for Xiaoyu, Katarina, Master Raven, and Nina
    • Chisato Shinjo costumes for Lili, Lucky Chloe, and Alisa
    • Summer Lesson collaboration interface
    • “Fluffy Allison” item (usable by all characters)
    • “Fluffy Chisato” item (usable by all characters)
    • “Fluffy Hikari” item (usable by all characters)

Bandai Namco did not announce whether the console and PC versions of Tekken 7 would receive the Summer Lesson collaboration content, but both the Idolmaster content and Taiko Drum Master content were released, so the possibility of the Summer Lesson content making its way over is very likely.

Watch a trailer below.

Last edited:

Tekken 7 Season 2 announced
Published 7 hours ago. 67 comments.

Featuring Anna Williams, Lei Wulong, and The Walking Dead's Negan.

Tekken-7-Season-2-Init_08-05-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has announced a second season of downloadable content characters for Tekken 7.

Season 2 will feature six new fighters, including Anna Williams, Lei Wulong, and Negan from AMC’s The Walking Dead.

Here is an overview of Season 2, via Bandai Namco:

Introducing a brand new lineup of warriors stepping into the Tekken 7 ring! With Season 2 of the Tekken 7 Season Pass, fighters such as Anna Williams, Lei Wulong and Negan from AMC’s The Walking Dead join the fight!

Negan
Your eyes do not deceive you, your pounding heart does not betray you; Negan from AMC’s The Walking Dead is making his way into Tekken 7 to deal a world of pain in the Tekken universe. Negan, beloved by fans of The Walking Dead for his charismatic yet sinister demeanor, is ready to destroy all challengers, regardless of their stature in the Tekken universe.

Anna Williams
As the personal bodyguard of Kazuya Mishima, Anna Williams is a beautiful and intelligent officer with deadly fighting skills, and serves to drive her sister Nina crazy!

Lei Wulong
Lei Wulong makes his long awaited return to Tekken, sporting new digs and his deadly Tiger, Crane, Leopard, Snake, and Dragon styles!
Watch the Season 2 announcement trailer below.

Last edited:

Tekken 7 DLC characters Anna Williams and Lei Wulong launch September 6
Published 1 day ago. 64 comments.

Season Pass 2 available for purchase on the same day.

Tekken-7-DLC_08-19-18.jpg
Tekken 7 downloadable content characters Anna Williams and Lei Wulong will launch on September 6 for $4.99 / 500 yen each, Bandai Namco announced.

On the same day, the game’s Season Pass 2, which includes both characters in addition to Negan from AMC’s The Walking Dead and three other characters that are still to be announced, will launch for $25.99 / 2,800 yen. It will also include the addition of “Simple Combos” and “Assist” features,” rank system changes, point and gauge visualizations, and large-scale battle balance adjustments (including the new “Wall Bound” element).

Watch a new set of trailers below.
Anna Williams

Lei Wulong

Last edited:

Tekken 7 Season 2 ‘Wall Bounds’ trailer
Published 2 days ago. 29 comments.
Bouncing off the walls.

Tekken-7-Wallbounds_08-24-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for Tekken 7 highlighting one of the major changes coming to the game’s second season: “Wall Bounds.”

Tekken 7 Season 2 will begin on September 6 with the launch of downloadable content characters Anna Williams and Lei Wulong for $4.99 / 500 yen each.

Watch the trailer below.

source:
Gematsu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"