• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Terminator: Genisys - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron's endorsement confuses me. I thought he was supposed to be raising the bar...

His name is James, James Cameron
The bravest pioneer
No budget too steep, no sea too deep
Who's that?
It's him, James Cameron

03a.gif

02fPJr6.gif

0159rkI.gif

03.gif

Arnie's his buddy, and he wants to see him succeed again. That's enough of a reason for him to do this endorsement.

+ a fat pay cheque.

+ they probably threw in a free t-shirt

Well it can't be a worse shirt than what he had on. :o

Ain't that the truth.

Its just amazing, not even the looks of those guys they could get right? Punks those days really have a fashion sense and attitude that its just totally lost

And one of them was bill paxton so show some proper respects. At least make one of the guys look like him

Still i will wait for the whole movie, but i have very low expectations at this point

Regarding Cameron's endorsement, let's not forget he also aplauded Michael Bay's work on Transformers: Dark of the Moon before it came out and even said the Transformers film series was this generation's star wars...

Regarding Cameron's endorsement, let's not forget he also aplauded Michael Bay's work on Transformers: Dark of the Moon before it came out and even said the Transformers film series was this generation's star wars...

When did he said that? i will have to look that up cause i don't believe he could say such a stupid statment

Cameron endorsing it is best advisement they could have gotten.

In same featurette he dismisses 3 and salvation and calls Genisys the real third film.

Cameron endorsing it is best advisement they could have gotten.

In same featurette he dismisses 3 and salvation and calls Genisys the real third film.

He will sing a different tune in a month when it has a rotten tomatoe of 34% and labeled the die hard 5 of the series with little redeeming qualities.

This is it for arnold, since his return to film all his movies have bombed. Most july 4th opening film have exploded but this year has had more bombs.

A lot of inconsistencies that seem like they should have been really easy to fix.

The hair in the paxton wannabe *****e is the worse, and why one has a green mohawk and looks like the drummer from green day? Im not getting were they want to go with this movie, but CG Arnold looks pretty good. All his future films will be played by him

A lot of inconsistencies that seem like they should have been really easy to fix.

When your lazy and rushing a movie out to make a quick buck it is easy to get lazy. How jard is it to match up crap when recreating a scene.

The hair in the paxton wannabe *****e is the worse, and why one has a green mohawk and looks like the drummer from green day? Im not getting were they want to go with this movie, but CG Arnold looks pretty good. All his future films will be played by him

Wish they had of just brought Paxton & the other 2 guys that were originally in the scene from the first Terminator movie for the hell of it, punkers in their late 50's early 60's would have been funny.

Wish they had of just brought Paxton & the other 2 guys that were originally in the scene from the first Terminator movie for the hell of it, punkers in their late 50's early 60's would have been funny.

I think this franchise has suffered enough, no need to drag everyone through the mud again.

But if you could bring future michael beihn and punch courtney in the face, then i would be ok with that

He will sing a different tune in a month when it has a rotten tomatoe of 34% and labeled the die hard 5 of the series with little redeeming qualities.

This is it for arnold, since his return to film all his movies have bombed. Most july 4th opening film have exploded but this year has had more bombs.

He produced that cave diving movie Sanctum which got panned.

This thread is killing a little part of me every day.

spHdFjH.gif

That is some quality CGI. Maybe the only bit I have seen from the film. I wonder how they pulled it off.

it looks like 80% of the budget went into young Arnold. to bad. i would rather have him in the shadows and use the whole money on other scenes.

That is some quality CGI. Maybe the only bit I have seen from the film. I wonder how they pulled it off.

Probably using a body double, or arnold could use a mo cap helmet and they can go over his expressions with a new cg model. They had one in salvation so they could use that one as a base for the proportions, but they probably did the whole rig again and the shaders of the skin, hair, muscles etc.

I probably guess something closer to what they did on Tron but with better tech. Its scary how good it will get in a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"