The 2006-07 PGA Tour Thread

U.S War Machine

Hail to the king
Reaction score
Ok I don't think we've had this one so hopefully theres some golf fans on the hype. But anyways I thought it would be pretty kool to have a Golf thread since we ave basketball, baseball, football etc. Well we've Swung off the season great got Phil Mickelson winning The Masters, Geoff Ogilvy winning the U.S. Open, even though Tiger miss the cut :(. The British Open is comin up can't wait for that :) see how these PGA players will handle it following that is The PGA Championship :up:.

Well don't have much else to say but we can discuss past tournements, present tournements, Players, upcoming events, etc.

Let's get it on.
Tour%20Logo.jpg

I watch the LPGA from time to time. Some fine ladies play the game :up: :)

Phil really melted at the US Open, and it's a shame Woods missed the cut but I guess he wasnt focused yet his pops death and the fact he hadnt since the Masters obviously affected him.

My bosses are huge golf fans and if I learned golf I could easily get out of the office at least a week out of the year but I have no patience for the game, and clubs are too expensive.

Super_Ludacris said:
Phil really melted at the US Open, and it's a shame Woods missed the cut but I guess he wasnt focused yet his pops death and the fact he hadnt since the Masters obviously affected him.
Your probly right about his father's death still tryin to get over it. Hopefully he'll do it in the British Open.

I whent to that tournement once and The Senior PGA Tour Championship came to Oak Tree. It was sweet

Bruiser Stone said:
No. The Knicks will probably be demoted to the PGA Tour after this season.

Right Thread

Knicks are basketball this is Golf

Congrats on Tiger on winning his 3rd British Open Championship!

*Claps*

I mean I've seen Tiger loose it emotionally a couple of times before (97 and 2001 Masters) but he really let it go. Still it was justified and it's gonna be interestng to see how motivated and focused he plays now

I liked the fact that he expressed his emotions on live tv, I heard ppl say he was robotic and just bred to play golf.

It was great to see Tiger win the British - his emotions just topped it for me. I know what it's like to lose a parent at a very young age.

The most amazing part about Tiger winning the British Open was the fact that he did it basically without using his driver at all. The guy is amazing. Far as I'm concerned, it's only a matter of time before he breaks Nicklaus's record for major championships.

Wow a whole golf thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"