The 2008 SuperHeroHype Board Award Show

Nicely done with the awards this year, Erz. And congratulations to all the winners. Every last one of this year's victors deserves the trophies they are taking home with them. :up:

jag

Well I do feel a sense of pride in the mod award b/c when I started modding I always wanted to bridge the gap between posters and staff and still be seen as one, so thank you to all that voted for me. :bow:

I'd also like to thank all the mods who are constantly giving their time and making it a strong team, special mention to Bella, Cmill and Showy for their council on some difficult situations and to Mister J for his bat-board work that was stellar this summer, also to Bamf and Bella for the job they have done in Community over the last few months. :yay:

Thanks to Erz for the fun awards and taking the time to do them so well, nice one. :up:

If I do these awards next year, I'm not putting Hunter on the ballot anymore. :o

Good to see the Sarah Palin thread won thread of the year :up:

Also, congrats to Matt for winning Dick of the Year, you earned it buddy! :up:

:oldrazz:

the awards were good this year. congrats to everyone who won and were nominated.

Good to see the Sarah Palin thread won thread of the year :up:

Also, congrats to Matt for winning Dick of the Year, you earned it buddy! :up:

:oldrazz:

I worked hard at it. So as Dick of the Year can I name the first winner of the proposed "Vagina of the Year."

Well I do feel a sense of pride in the mod award b/c when I started modding I always wanted to bridge the gap between posters and staff and still be seen as one, so thank you to all that voted for me. :bow:

I'd also like to thank all the mods who are constantly giving their time and making it a strong team, special mention to Bella, Cmill and Showy for their council on some difficult situations and to Mister J for his bat-board work that was stellar this summer, also to Bamf and Bella for the job they have done in Community over the last few months. :yay:

Thanks to Erz for the fun awards and taking the time to do them so well, nice one. :up:

:o Snub of the Year. Matt in Rob's acceptance speech :csad: :cwink:

*via Hype! General Hospital*

It's funny that you would say such a thing Matt! (Even more ironic that the trophy has a 'noob' attacked and left for dead.) Now that I've regained consciousness, I would like to take this opportunity to create an Official Hype! Awards Incident Report. The details are still fuzzy, but here is what I know...

Shortly before this award was to be announced, I decided to excuse myself for a short restroom break. On my way to said restroom, I was violently attacked and beaten with (what I assume to be) some kind of a 'pimp' cane that had 'AOK' diamond encrusted initials embedded on the cane's handle. (Which as a result, are now TEMPORARILY, embedded into my forehead! At least, the doctors tell me it's only temporary. I'm not quite sure if I believe them yet or not.) Thankfully, I am also being told that my broken leg and arm will take some time to heal and that my concussion is only a mild one.

All that being said, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Aeghast for finding me on the floor. If it hadn't been for the incredible generosity of this poster, I might still be lying on said floor living in la la land...so thank you Aeghast!

It is my strong recommendation that a little more money be allotted for police and security measures at next years Hype! Awards.

*screen fades to static*

*Shaggy*

IT WAZZUNT ME!!

:ninja:

:hehe::hehe:

I just wanna say thankyou to everyone who voted for me! And congratulations to everyone who won and commiserations to everyone who lost. We're are all winners in the end anyway!

And well done Erz, I bet it was hard work sorting this out, so I wanna give a big round of applause to Erzengel! :applaud:applaud

Jag, just throwing this out there but with Corp being ineligible next year, I'd maintain your current posting style. Just saying. :o

*Shaggy*

IT WAZZUNT ME!!

:ninja:

:hehe::hehe:

I just wanna say thankyou to everyone who voted for me! And congratulations to everyone who won and commiserations to everyone who lost. We're are all winners in the end anyway!

And well done Erz, I bet it was hard work sorting this out, so I wanna give a big round of applause to Erzengel! :applaud:applaud
I'd been pissed if I did this much work and I went home with just applause. :csad: :o

Jag, just throwing this out there but with Corp being ineligible next year, I'd maintain your current posting style. Just saying. :o

I'll make a note of said feedback and bring it up at the next shareholder's meeting. :up:

jag

i'll host the after party next year

BEST ARTIST

And the nominees are...

-Dorky Fresh
-Vicariou5
-Bane
-Write in

I must confess I haven't seen many of the works of the people nominated and voted upon but I did see the winner's and their work is really good. A very deserving poster

And the winner is...
ArtistPoster.jpg

Congrats DorkyFresh! :up:

The Hype Awards this year was put together very well Erz. Props to you and congrats on the awards you've won.

For the most part, I feel that the winners this year deserved their awards.

I'm sort of disappointed that we didn't get to witness any teary eyed or inebriated acceptance speeches though. :csad:

By the way, I'll host if you do that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"