The OFFICIAL 2007 SUPERHERO HYPE AWARDS (in Technicolor)

"The Hype" didn't do anything, a few select posters in the Community Forum did. Stop making this out to be some Global issue, it's a few virtually anonymous people on a select portion of a huge messageboard. There was no malice intended, and no one "involved" is crying about what transpired so what's the harm?

I'm not saying Hype should ignore it. What I'm saying is that Hype stooping to there level with name calling is not the way to deal with it. Hype has better ways of dealing with posters like that. Like probation or bannings.

Too bad you *****ed out from being a mod and can't do anything about it now.

I thought the term was "pussed out".

"*****ed out" seems like the diagnosis for a man who's about to turn to homosexuality.

"The Hype" didn't do anything, a few select posters in the Community Forum did. Stop making this out to be some Global issue, it's a few virtually anonymous people on a select portion of a huge messageboard. There was no malice intended, and no one "involved" is crying about what transpired so what's the harm?
Like I said before, There was a time when the administrators {ie Hype} wouldn't allow these "Hype Awards" threads to have categorys like these because all it was was a way to flame someone and start fights. This year the administrators never said a word about these categorys. So by not stopping it they are in a way condoning it. So yes Hype did do something by doing nothing to stop it.

Well that's all I'm going to say about this. I've given my opinion on this situation. Now I'm done with it.:yay:

Superman cemented his nomination for Dick of the Year for next year though. :up:

His ramblings were more of an inspiration to include a ***** of the Year Award next year.

Well if it was Superman's goal to win Hurter of Feelings 2007.

Mission Accomplished. :csad:

The Jplaya Award for Excellence in Catching Feelings and Getting Sonned goes to.......

Moderator of the Year

I have been at odds with a few moderators through my tenure here at SHH, and not in the "trolling" sort of way but more in the, I don't agree with your principles or your interpretation of the rules. This moderator is somewhat new and has jumped in the ranks of modship. However, unlike most other mods he is fair and balanced, takes the time to answer questions, and is not vindictive which is why he got the majority of the votes.

Almost every moderator got votes, and I'll spare the names of the ones who didn't get votes but second place was the former mod Lightning Strykez.

The Moderator of the Year is

moderatoroftheyeartt4.jpg

Last Year's Winner: Daisy

:up:

I wish I could have been here to present it. :)

Hypetime Achievement Award

I've only recently discovered the awesomeness of this poster because we shared our love of 80s toys through Sears Catalogs. This is where I should of had someone more familiar with him make a speech and what not.

But he's one of the posters who's been here longer than most and I think he really deserves this award.

hypetimeacheivmentawardoz7.jpg

Last Year's Winner: TheManofBat

:eek:

I feel like Michael Jackson when he thought he won the "Artist of the Millenium" award on MTV. I'd like to thank God, David Blaine, and my mother - but not necessarily in that order.

Considering my initial draw to SMH back in 2000 was my firm convictions that, A.) organic web shooters suck, and B.) it would be a crime tantamount to deep-frying live kittens if the Lizard didn't appear in the Spider-Man movie, I've been happy to call SHH my only real forum home for the last 7 years. I can think of quite a few buttwipes who might deserve this more than I do, but eh - whatcha gonna do?

Since I'm now in the hallowed company of the great TMOB, I shall now begin shaving my balls regularly. Thank you and goodnight.

Yaaaaaaaay Lizzy! :) :heart: :)

ugh, the hype idiot masses ruin another awards show with their terrible selections:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"