• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The 2012 "Super Tuesday" Primaries and Caucuses

wt is so dumb. clearly gas was a lot higher than 1.89 pre O

Interesting seeing how the vote turned out in Virginia. Nearly 60% for Romney, but Paul had a sizeable vote and his single largest vote in a state.

I really think Santorum could've won in Virginia if he were on the ballot...

With 38 percent of the Ohio vote in...

Santorum -39 percent
Romney - 35 percent
Gingrich - 15 percent
Paul - 9 percent

I really think Santorum could've won in Virginia if he were on the ballot...

I think you are right.

And in Ohio I think Romney will end up with the win looking at some of these counties.

With 46 percent of the Ohio vote in...

Santorum -39 percent
Romney - 36 percent
Gingrich - 14 percent
Paul - 9 percent

It looks like Santorum is going to win North Dakota.

Edit: CNN has projected that Santorum will win North Dakota.

Last edited:
It's so weird to hear CNN put so much focus on Hamilton County (Cincinnati). :oldrazz:

I was almost positive that Romney was going to win Ohio. If Santorum wins this.....grab some popcorn, this race is going to be a long, entertaining affair. I don't know what to do but laugh.

Listening to Rick Perry talk.......how the **** did this guy get taken seriously??

wt is so dumb. clearly gas was a lot higher than 1.89 pre O

You think facts are allowed in the it's all Obama's fault debate

Here is a fun piece about high gas prices from Fox news from 2008

As you can clearly see politicians aren't responsible for gas prices

With 70 percent of the Ohio vote in...

Santorum -38 percent
Romney - 36 percent
Gingrich - 15 percent
Paul - 9 percent

With 81 percent of the Ohio vote in...

Santorum -38 percent
Romney - 37 percent
Gingrich - 15 percent
Paul - 9 percent

Who knows SF? Romney has been on every side of every issue when it's most politically convenient.

Yeah, Romney is definitely not a moderate; he's an opportunist. He'd become an ultra-conservative if he needs to be.

Romney is a midget, Inuit, butch lesbian, NBA player who drives NASCAR for an ancient mayan charity located in northern Russia. With a blindfold. :cmad:

Once again, the results show that Romney has major problems.

Once again, the results show that Romney has major problems.

To put a positive spin on things, not clicking with the far right could be seen as a positive from moderates and independents

I think Romney's "ultra-conservative" pandering has damaged his reputation with moderates and independents...

I don't remember a time where he hasn't.

Romney has won Alaska, Idaho, and Ohio.

What a terrible night for Ron Paul :(

I think Romney's "ultra-conservative" pandering has damaged his reputation with moderates and independents...

Moderates and independents are the ones voting for him. It is the ultra-conservatives who hate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"