The 2013 Presidential Inauguration

I'm surprised at the outrage over this. Lots of singers pre-record vocals for major events like this. Several singers have done it for the Super Bowl--including Whitney Houston many years ago. I'm guessing Beyonce did something similar to that. No big deal. People are just looking for something to ***** about.

Exactly.

IIRC, Itzhak Perlman and Yo-Yo Ma pre-recorded their music for the 2009 Inauguration because the cold could have snapped their instruments' strings. I don't recall any issue with that. Of course, some are saying it's because Beyonce wasn't truthful about the situation. Did she need to be? Heck, I figured she, along with Clarkson and Taylor, were using some pre-track assistance. It's been done for years.

Just the fact that it had to blown up into something is the problem. Same with the Michelle Obama eye roll. They need sensationalist **** to stay in business.

Just the fact that it had to blown up into something is the problem. Same with the Michelle Obama eye roll. They need sensationalist **** to stay in business.
Agreed. Or the "gang signs" the kids were throwing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"