The 2015 Hype Awards Ceremony

NvIwZv3.gif

Sorry I am late. They would not allow my Mole Men and Hobo friends in through the front door. Plus, despite my improved smell it seems that the Raccoons in the back are attracted to my musky scent so I had to fight them off and then I get a drink from the punch bowl and BAM, what ever Reek put in there just through me for a loop. I get to my assigned seat and The Batman is right across so I ask an usher to give me a better seat and they put me in the section with Moose, j3 and Supersanchez.

Congrats to all who won, thanks to all that voted. CC, phenomenal job this year. Really, the choice of the women in your presentation gifs are magnificent. All shapes, and colors. Me likey.

I'd just like to thank all the regulars in the BvS threads, and of course a shout out to the late nite community lounge cast of crazies. Blessings all around. Now if I may I'd like to take this time to talk about the plight of the disenfranchised in the far off country off... (orchestra starts playing music)
tumblr_o0sorjjjq61r19feno3_400.gif

At least you didn't show up a few days late like last year. :p

[YT]f2ce-zC_n8E[/YT]

It'll be a bit of a sausage fest but... Okay.

How are you and I going to share custody of the award? Do I at least get visitation rights?

oh dear.....

the next award will be given out to one of those vile, most hated members of the hype...

10xg9xd.jpg

Y'all are dirty minded. I meant "doubles" like tennis.

I'm sure they can totally do that in tennis, so yeah!

i dont need a partner to take on those 2 foolish people

scratch that... ill gladly help krypton :hehe:

I got more awards than Leo, true. :mnm:

speaking of Leo...

tumblr_o0rw5g3WG71rdqbfro4_540.gif

Those Red-Lettered people. The ones who lurk in the shadows and swing the mighty ban hammer. Some are adored, and some are despised. The nominees in this category have a little of column A, and a little of column b.

The winner of this award is

qyx27d.jpg

ndk0on.jpg

It was rigged. :argh:

:p

Congrats CC. You deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"