Al Gore - Will he, won't he?

Quick side note. Am I the only one who thinks MItt Romney would do better in a debate against a democrat than any of the other Republicans? He seems to have a very professional demeanor. I think Rudy isn't doing well in the debates, but it's kind of because he's trapped.

I do agree with this point, but he still wont grab the nom. Gore (hopefully) ftw.

Al said organics suck. Therefore, I have no use for him. :ninja:

nowai.jpg

I find it hillarious that you defend Obama but call Fred Thompson a gimmick candidate (though in all fairness, both are in actuallity, gimmick candidates)

laugh away, then. what have i defended obama against? i don't even remember. at this point he's about 4th or 5th on my list of candidates that i'd want to win the democratic presidential nomination. you're absolutely right about obama, he is a gimmicky candidate. however, i align myself with his views much more than i do with thompson's, therefore i'll defend those views. my point was to point out how little the republicans have to offer with regards to viable presidential candidates and also the hypocrissy of conservatives *****ing about the "hollywood elite" while pining after people like reagan, schwarzenegger and thompson. at least obama is currently active in politics and not trying to use his name as an actor to garner votes from people obsessed with celebrities.

I def. think he'll run. He'll pull some stupid stunt and say a speech about global warming n then be like

"oh and btw....ive decided to run for president in 2008"

no thanks.

This guy chose Joe Lieberman for his running mate for Pete's sake.

Gore should've been such a passionate activist during the 2000 election instead of ignoring Ralph Nader supporters and playing the role of spineless moderate. He would've not only won the popular vote but Florida as well.

His recent efforts are to little too late.

Personally, I wish he got in back around Oscar season. He would have had the hype, and that would have given him momentum all the way through LiveEarth. He could probably be at the top, too, but now he's waited way too long to announce.

I don't see him getting in. It might be nice if he does-- but I just don't see it happening this time.

no thanks.

This guy chose Joe Lieberman for his running mate for Pete's sake.

Gore should've been such a passionate activist during the 2000 election instead of ignoring Ralph Nader supporters and playing the role of spineless moderate. He would've not only won the popular vote but Florida as well.

His recent efforts are to little too late.

ain't nuthin' spineless about being a moderate. :cmad:

I voted maybe, but I lean towards no. I'm not too impressed with any of the Democrats running for President, and I kinda think that Gore would be a better option than everyone else. Its a shame that all of the good candidates either decided not to run or never seemed to have much interest in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"