The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I wonder if Nicole Kidman her character of Atlanna will only be seen in flashback sequences or if they will actually show her to be alive? I mean if Momoa is saying her character is supposed to be dead and if her character shows up alive then would they really go with the angle of Arthur's mother's death being faked

I think she is alive, at least spoilers pointed out to it. I think the film actually ends with her reuniting with Arthur's dad

If that happens then great but me personally I can't see a great mother/son reunion at least with Arthur and Atlanna because of the fact that she basically abandoned him leaving him with his father and she never even once came back for him

If that happens then great but me personally I can't see a great mother/son reunion at least with Arthur and Atlanna because of the fact that she basically abandoned him leaving him with his father and she never even once came back for him

I think it is explained she did that to protect him so maybe he won't be hard on her :)

Everything sounds great, can't wait for the trailer Saturday!!

Mera did say that Atlanna gave Arthur up to protect him but that he isn't a defenseless child now but I wonder how the events of Justice League will affect this solo outing of Arthur's? I wonder if the events of that movie would carry over into Arthur's movie or would it be completely standalone?

Lol James liked my tweet

DiQLES3XcAEYBAV.jpg

He gets it :funny:

Yeah, more could've been done with that poster. This is the first view most people have of Aquaman since this **** show of Justice League.

I’m honestly not trying to start a Marvel vs DC war but I personally like Aquaman’s teaser poster more than the Black Panther teaser poster personally. It’s not hype just my personal opinion and I loved the hell out of Black Panther and I hope Aquaman is just as good. Which I know it will be or at least I hope so lol.

I love that there’s all these badass animals and then this one turtle who turned up just because lol.

But it’s a beautiful poster and I’m very excited

So the Black Manta interview was done pre-JL, I hope the actor doesn't come to SDCC and rips off his shirt to show I Love ZS and never be seen again after Aquaman lol

First movie -
Aquaman : Homecoming.

Sequel -
Aquaman : Far from Home.

My favorite thing about the poster is that amid all of the sharks and killer whales, there is one lone tortoise that just doesn't give a ****.

The poster is like a Peter David era AM comic cover brought to life. Bravo.

My favorite thing about the poster is that amid all of the sharks and killer whales, there is one lone tortoise that just doesn't give a ****.

lol I told my friend the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back