The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's the earliest an Aquaman sequel could come out? I think Summer 2021 but it's more likely to be either November or December 2021.
This year Aquaman done in less than 2 years, so if the idea etc for the sequel is already solid, Summer 2021 is possible.
WB will be speedy about it like with WW84 if it doing great.

This year Aquaman done in less than 2 years, so if the idea etc for the sequel is already solid, Summer 2021 is possible.
WB will be speedy about it like with WW84 if it doing great.

A lot of factor depends on what WB has on their film slate for that 2021. The Batman and The Flash might be released that year for example or WB decides to delay one of their 2020 films like FB3.

Josh Dickey doesn't like WB. I believe they blocked him from all their early press screenings when he was at Mashable so he decided to trash all their movies.

Seems odd to bash the studio's output, even things like ASIB?

Last edited:
What’s confirmed for 2020? Birds of Prey and WW84?

A lot of factor depends on what WB has on their film slate for that 2021. The Batman and The Flash might be released that year for example or WB decides to delay one of their 2020 films like FB3.
You're right.
I forget about other big WB movies (and other studio's), their release dates should be placed strategically so they wouldn't kill each other.

But if Aquaman has a great BO (and reviews) then the sequel could intimidate other movies like what WW84 is doing now.

What’s confirmed for 2020? Birds of Prey and WW84?
So far only those two.

You're right.
I forget about other big WB movies (and other studio's), their release dates should be placed strategically so they wouldn't kill each other.

But if Aquaman has a great BO (and reviews) then the sequel could intimidate other movies like what WW84 is doing now

The WB films of this year that have been released I could see having sequels in 2021 are The Meg, Crazy Rich Asians and The Nun, Ocean's 9 is 50/50 and even Crazy Rich Asians could potentially be released as soon as 2020.

I love how mad that guy is about it.
Why are people acting like Snyder needs to be treated like the daddy of a successful shared universe?
I enjoy his movies but look where he has the DCEU :funny:

now that cavill/affleck are gone the only thing left of his is the casting so they're trying to hype up that as much as possible as if casting directors in other movies really get that recognized, like there hasn't been other people to play the trinity before and what he's doing is the first of its kind :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"