The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orm's eventual suit at the end of the film

Can someone post the comic cover that Den Of Geek piece is based on for a side by side comparison?

There's a comparison posted somewhere in Lounge of Justice but it's too early in the morning for me to find it now :)

So basing on adorable video on Jason's instagram they let him took Trident and Quindent home :D

I'm liking the posters they've been putting out but man... I wish the one with all the fish felt like he was more underwater. Did a tweak of it and thought it gave more of an underwater vibe.
tumblr_pc1q2a1EBb1qg0x0mo1_1280.png

Last edited:
I'm liking the posters they've been putting out but man... I wish the one with all the fish felt like he was more underwater. Did a tweak of it and thought it gave more of an underwater vibe.
tumblr_pc1q2a1EBb1qg0x0mo1_1280.png

I like this more than the original one. :up:

Dammit I can only have lock screen and regular screen pics here and they are already taken with a poster and shirtless submarine action pic :)

I set this one as main desktop now I am running around the office showing other girls that pic #wednesdaycheer

I am really digging this, more than the movie poster. Absolutely cannot wait for Aquaman.

I don't buy them anymore, but this movie could probably sell some serious toys. The holiday release is great, although it could be a bit earlier.

Last edited:
I am really digging this, more than the movie poster. Absolutely cannot wait for Aquaman.

I don't but them anymore, but this movie could probably sell some serious toys. The holiday release is great, although it could be a bit earlier.

I am definitely getting some merchendise

I want a plushie of that super chill turtle on the poster

I don't buy them anymore, but this movie could probably sell some serious toys. The holiday release is great, although it could be a bit earlier.

They could do stuff like Atlantean armies for toys. If it's like Star Wars underwater. Maybe if it picks up more, and kids are really into it.

A character like Black Manta could become a popular toy. There's already a Barbie Mera doll.

Atlantis stuff could be good too, whether for kids or for older collectors. Lego, dioramas etc.

They could do stuff like Atlantean armies for toys. If it's like Star Wars underwater. Maybe if it picks up more, and kids are really into it.

A character like Black Manta could become a popular toy. There's already a Barbie Mera doll.

Atlantis stuff could be good too, whether for kids or for older collectors. Lego, dioramas etc.

True.. I just hope we get a Fisherman King toy.

Who’s the guy with the red sword? I don’t exactly love his haircut.

Nicole looks amazing as does the trench! I’m so excited

that's the last Underwater Samurai, or Goblin, whatever you want him to be

This is looks like they are leveraging everything that's always been cool about Aquaman and his world. Every time I have had to talk to people about why Aquaman is cool this is what I refer to. The underwater creatures, the sword and sorcery aspects, Atlantis as this sprawling mythological arena for all kinds of stories... I hope the story and characters can match this production design.

The films biggest advantage is that there arent mamy films with underwater setting because it is so damn difficult to do. When was the last time we had something like this happen? Cameron is training some kids right now to hold breath under water(lol) but he wont be the first to break a new ground

4b3aAkS.jpg

The sea dragons are ridden by the people of Xebel — one of the seven underwater kingdoms of Atlantis, their leader is King Nereus (Dolph Lundgren) and Mera (Amber Heard) is one of their warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"