The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm the only one that doesn't want the design to change so much it looks like classic Spidey.

Having elements from the classic design and other suits are fine, but let it be its own thing.

Hell, I wouldn't have cared if the suit was the same as it was in the first movie.

USM-esque eyes are an improvement though, I will say. Hope they're still all sexy and reflective and whatnot.

I know everyone will just love it and wet their pants, should Webb actually make it look just like classic Spidey.

It will look like classic spidey, but not actually be classic spidey.

I know everyone will just love it and wet their pants, should Webb actually make it look just like classic Spidey.

nope. I'd hate to have full out classic spidey.

Cool Mysterio design I came across. Not my work.
I1turmM.jpg

Although I'd prefer not seeing any face through that fish bowl of his, that is a really cool design! :yay:

It's odd mysterio hasn't been brought to the big screen yet, IMO he's perfect for it.

It's odd mysterio hasn't been brought to the big screen yet, IMO he's perfect for it.

He and Chameleon would do such a head-trip to Spidey in a film.

I really want to see Vulture, Kraven, Shocker, and Scorpion too. Hopefully Webb has at least 2 more films after this one in him.

tumblr_midvhkCmzq1rzba0ko1_500.png

http://i.imgur.com/0lzxPwS.png
^full size here

Rudimentary Costume concepts (FAN ART, not that this is good enough to trick anyone) based on comments by Marc Webb. Spider-Man has his new eyes and his “gnarly” web shooters, as well as the belt, giving the more classic feel.

Electro is Jamie Foxx- I muted the green that would normally be in the costume because it would be way too bright. The color scheme of the costume itself is still ridiculous and unbelievable, but I assume thats the type of character that this Max Dillon would be. I combined the collar aspect of Ultimate Electro with the costumes of 616 Electro. I thought that the Ultimate Electro head idea was good, but would be a bit easier/more cost effective to just have the lightning scars on his face to glow along with his eyes, not just his whole face. Everything else is just aesthetics. I also thought that because of the backstory of him thinking he’s Spider-Man’s sidekick that he would also incorporate some Spidey-esque costume elements such as the belt, and the black on the sides and legs similar to the way the blue is laid out on Spidey’s costume.
Awesome Electro.

anyone seen anything of Paul Giamatti as Rhino?

eyesphotoshoped_zps33ef0fba.jpg

I angled the lenses to go with the dimensions of his face and this is what I came up with

Love it! :awesome:

is not from TASM , is from SM 3 but looks good ,
tumblr_miqnkup6Wt1qg8ggno1_500.jpg

is not from TASM , is from SM 3 but looks good ,
tumblr_miqnkup6Wt1qg8ggno1_500.jpg

I wish that's how Venom looked like in SM3 i thought he looked to lean in the movie in this pic he looks more muscular and big. If they ever do Venom in Webbs movies i hope they do him right.

I wish that's how Venom looked like in SM3 i thought he looked to lean in the movie in this pic he looks more muscular and big. If they ever do Venom in Webbs movies i hope they do him right.

i remember watching a promo where he looked muscular and menacing
Promo:
sm3venom-grande.jpg
movie:
1305693-327_super.jpg

Yeah, the promo Venom looks better than the movie version. Though I didn't mind the movie version, appearance wise.

i remember watching a promo where he looked muscular and menacing
Promo:
sm3venom-grande.jpg
movie:
1305693-327_super.jpg

What are you guys talking about? Venom looked great in the movie (exactly like the concept art posted above).

Spidey-3-DVD-screenshots-venom-372205_558_427.jpg

151727-107486-venom_super.jpg

images

The look of Venom was one of the few things they got right in SM3.

Appearance wise Venom looked fantastic in SM3

If they do the Venom again,I would like him to look just like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back