The Amazing Spider Man 2 vs Batman v Superman

I think a lot of people, fanboys and even critics agree that at worst, MCU puts out average films.

Maybe it has to do more so with the actual characters. Batman, Superman and Spider-Man have had 7, 5 and 3 movies respectively prior to the newest incarnations. Maybe that's why there's more criticism of these films because there are previous and somewhat recent ones to compare it to.

Or you know the easiest explanation is that the films just aren't that good.

I find it hard to disagree when Marvel Studios has put out plenty of sub-par films and were still pretty well recieved. I really don't think IM2, IM3, Thor 2, and GoTG were that great. Even AoU was pretty disappoining but its still loved. I haven't seen Ant-Man, I keep forgetting it exists but it doesn't look like anything special to me.

As for FF, maybe people just don't like them. The GA isn't that dumb, when ever I hear people talking about the MCU they never mention X-Men or the new Craptastic 4. I think most know they are seperate.

Spider-Man is my favourite superhero and I still find ASM2 worse than any Marvel Studios movie. It's just that the movie is not good.

I didn't think either were terrible, but for me BvS has a lot more good points and set up a lot more than can be built on that ASM2 did. So BvS gets my vote.

Its clear both movies bit off more then they could chew in terms of cramming too much in rather then Focusing on a central story. I still think spiderman 2 raimis one did it best in showing a hero struggling to be a hero and dealing with real issues in everday life

I had a lot of problems with BvS, but I would easily take it over TASM2.

BvS by a long shot. I hated ASM2. BvS had problems, but it was still entertaining. I have ASM2 rated down by Green Lantern & Elektra...

OMG that's a hard one !

I would hate to have to sit through either of them again.

The only redeeming features of ASM 2 were:

the first fight with Electro

Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker and Spider-Man.

But otherwise it was ****e !

The only redeeming features of B v S were.....

The Batman rescues Martha Kent

Ben Affleck as Batman and Gal Gadot as WW.

but otherwise it was ****e too !

I would give it to B v S by a nose - and I am a massive DC and Superman fan, so that's saying a lot.

Good poll by the way !

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"