The Amazing Spider-Man 2 vs Batman V Superman

Both are embarrassing but at least tasm2 didn't have desaturated colors and had better vfx. Bvs just took itself very too seriously and Zack snyder is one of my least favorite directors ever. Not even my girl, Diana from Themsyra can save the movie.

To be fair how could she. I am a big believer in quality over quantity, but her small presence in the movie added very little.

To be fair how could she. I am a big believer in quality over quantity, but her small presence in the movie added very little.
Snyder could make a whole movie focused on her and she would probably be bland and unimpressive. He miraculously manages to have three and four hour long movie cuts, with still very little to no depth and development in his characters.

Batman V Superman. In this context, at least Zack Snyder made the movie he wanted to make, as horrible as it is. It's a horrible attempt at some artistic statement, but an artistic statement nonetheless.

I can't say that for ASM2.

Both are objectively bad so hard to pick which is better. For me it comes down to which property or aspects of the property you care about. I can't really revisit BVS because I don't care at all how that movie translated the characters. ASM2 on the other hand does get one thing really right and that's Peter's relationship with his love interest. I can at least rewatch Gwen and Peter if I wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"