Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be fake! please be fake!! please be fake!!!
T9iMHMA.gif

This is great news if true, but the fact the leaks kinda spoiled it takes away a little of that excitement

This is great news if true, but the fact the leaks kinda spoiled it takes away a little of that excitement

This. On one hand, it definitely spoils the surprise. But if you're someone like me who spends alot of time speculating on this, nothing that was said in Da7e's report is shocking.

Guys... This means that we might be getting an announcement soon? :wow:

Looking forward to Spidey's comeback, though I wonder how he'll fit in with Marvel's slate considering I'm sure they've already considered and snatched up the prime release dates for the next coming years.

lost in the rumors is that Wasp will appear. If this is true (and we all suspect that Evangeline Lilly will be the MCU Wasp) this will make the Janet Van Dyne fans very happy.

Guys... This means that we might be getting an announcement soon? :wow:

I really hope so. All these rumors and stuff are great, but I want something official now.

I don't know if I can go on without a Spider-Man movie in the next 5 years..

I choose to not believe latino review but anyone who doesn't want Spidey in the MCU..... I don't know what to say to you.

Just wait, they'll announce Marvel's Spider-Man for 2017 or March 2018

Looking forward to Spidey's comeback, though I wonder how he'll fit in with Marvel's slate considering I'm sure they've already considered and snatched up the prime release dates for the next coming years.

April 2017 isn't crowded at all, and the only release from either Disney or Sony is the Buena Vista (Disney) distributed Ghost in the Shell from Dreamworks. Buena Vista (Disney) has been known to release films they're more heavily involved in close to the Dreamworks stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"