Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Andrew has said that the character is more important than the people playing him.

Indeed, the ship has sailed for Andrew I think. I do not have faith in Sony to make a good Spider-Man again and Andrew couldn't save TASM2 he certainly couldn't save TASM3.

:( all good points, but I'm going to miss him.
Same here. :csad:

I'm just not ready for a new Spider-Man. I wasn't happy when we lost Tobey either, but at least with him I felt like his story had an ending.

With Andrew it feels like we're just leaving the story right in the middle of it (and at one of the lowest points of Peter's life as well).

I like Andrew Garfield but I could care less about him staying if his movies are going to be bad.
I'm not worried about that, as I don't think he's been in a bad Spidey movie yet.

If this is it for Garfield, I think his legacy will be somewhat reminiscent of Timothy Dalton as James Bond. A small, fiercely loyal and devoted fanbase, but mostly forgotten by the general public.

If this is it for Garfield, I think his legacy will be somewhat reminiscent of Timothy Dalton as James Bond. A small, fiercely loyal and devoted fanbase, but mostly forgotten by the general public.
Oh god, I'm a part of both of those groups. I must have bad luck when it comes to choosing my favorites. :waa:

Andrew is a very passionate actor, and if the movies he's making don't have that passion behind them, I don't think he'd want to be in the role.

Yes that's a great way of putting it.

Andrew is a very passionate actor, and if the movies he's making don't have that passion behind them, I don't think he'd want to be in the role.

Exactly. Although if Sony wants him back then he would have to be in one more film since he is signed on for three movies. You can sort of see that Andrew isn't very interested in these Spider-Man films. He made it clear that he doesn't want to be making these movies for very long.

I think Andrew doesn't like Sony taking control, he even said that himself. If Marvel contacted him for ASM3 in Marvel's hands, I think it would be the opposite. Besides, he's already got 2015-6 stacked with acting.

If you love something, you must let it go.

unless that can make you monneyzzz!
avi-arad-uk-premiere-the-amazing-spider-man-01.jpg

[BLACKOUT] also, i can hazzz Venom?[/BLACKOUT]

Lets hope Pascal's leaving leads to a deal with Marvel. Even if it doesn't I have a feeling that the new CEO of Sony Pictures will fire Avi so there's a slight chance of TASM redeeming itself

I'll never let go of you <3.

I mean... can you blame the guy?

Have you seen the size of the house that all the money allowed him to buy? :funny:
33441171.jpg
I imagine Arad having a dungeon below that mantion with a single room which is opened by putting a Spider-man ring into a pedestal and when is opened it is revealed that is like the room of the special projects where he keeps all the spider-man properties like black cat and venom then he pulls out spider-man from his cage and he says:
"Come on Spidey, i want my 2nd pool and my 12th Jacuzzi"
lol

You'd be surprised what roles an actor will take for a pay check. I'm sure there are some roles actors are proud of, but make no mistake, most actors will take a role in a crappy movie because it pays well.

You'd be surprised what roles an actor will take for a pay check. I'm sure there are some roles actors are proud of, but make no mistake, most actors will take a role in a crappy movie because it pays well.

Oh I'm sure he'll do a third film as long as they're paying him good, but I just don't think he'd be as into the role and as passionate about it going forward.

George Clooney says he has a photo on his desk of him as Batman to remind him not to do a role because of the money.

We also get into the discussion of a select few really get to pick and choose but even Clooney can do stinkers. Monument Men, Man who Stared at Goats.

George Clooney says he has a photo on his desk of him as Batman to remind him not to do a role because of the money.

You'd think that would've saved us from Ocean's Thirteen :oldrazz:

(I kid, that actually wasn't too bad, super unnecessary though)

You'd think that would've saved us from Ocean's Thirteen :oldrazz:

(I kid, that actually wasn't too bad, super unnecessary though)

It's weird that there was a time where Clooney wasn't as respected as he is now. He was just considered a pretty boy.

It's weird that there was a time where Clooney wasn't as respected as he is now. He was just considered a pretty boy.

Yea that's true, but I still think his best film is Dusk Till Dawn, that's got a special place in my heart. He'd probably never do a film like that nowadays :csad:

LOL I love Clooney. To this day he still trash talks B&R every once in a while.

George Clooney is a terrific actor IMO.
I wouldn't mind him playing Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"