Revenge of the Fallen The Arcee mystery.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
The feminine Autobot Arcee will be in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which is great. But there's something about her that has been bugging some of the fans:

In the movie, there are three motorcycles that transform into Autobots. The toys said those would be "the Sisters", three feminine Autobot bikes: Arcee (Pink), Chromia (Blue) and Motorcycle Bot #3 (Purple). Everyone was OK with it. Now, the official Comic Book adaptation shows up, and all the three bikes are Arcee, who would (supposedly) combine to form the robot Arcee.

So... What's up? Who's wrong? What's wright? Who's who? :huh:

This is... The Arcee Mystery. :wow:

The individual names for the Arcee toys could just be to avoid calling them Arcee #1-3 on the packaging

And I like that the 3 bikes are 1 entity. It excuses their lousy looking robot modes

This kind of reminds me of those three decepticons from G1 who all looked the same but merged to form a camera.

What happens if one of the bikes is destroyed or separated??

so does that mean we are getting a better looking Arcee when all three combine or will it be called something else or will it just be unknown.

Arcee, Chromia and Purple combine to form..... TOKEN FEMMALE AUTOBOT!!

Yeah I was wanting to see the three bikes form up. We won't see it now since one was destroyed.

Yeah I was wanting to see the three bikes form up. We won't see it now since one was destroyed.
She got blasted pretty hard, but there was no confirmation that she's down for the count. As it were, I believe I read somewhere that they were bagging the three-become-one feature, anyway. It was partly a way to make Arcee as big as the other Transformers, but since they've had smaller ones (Skids and Mudflap, Scalpel, Ravage, etc.), I don't see the reasoning behind it.

I actually like that Arcee is all three - instead of just one of the three. I thought that was a neat idea.

she can be back. if they dont say that she is dead its not over.

could there be any deleted scenes?

What I meant was I wanted Michael Bay to make Arcee a Hottie Transformers with an attitude just like he does with all the other females.

The one with Isabel Lucas Was WAY MORE better! Yet I thought Arcee would kick her ash, but No she did NOT!

It was sad that she only got one line and then got blasted. I remembered reading somewhere that Arcee was sent to protect Mikaela and I liked that idea. That would be like Bumblebee is to Sam and that might give Megan an action scene on those bikes.

It was sad that she only got one line and then got blasted. I remembered reading somewhere that Arcee was sent to protect Mikaela and I liked that idea. That would be like Bumblebee is to Sam and that might give Megan an action scene on those bikes.

I thought the SAME thing! :huh:

I liked the concept of three bikes with one consciousness.

Yeah, Arcee was kind of a throwaway character in the film. They gave so much screen time to the twins, and yet Arcee and Sideswipe were barely in it! Why couldn't they have been in Sam's convoy, instead of the twins?

Because Michael Bay loves the twins and did it for the CHILDREN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"