The Art of At-Home Movie Marathons

I haven't seen that one, but Im not interested either...

Let me guess, its because its recent and isn't a "classic". Most people I know that didn't like that one, that was basically a sum of why they didn't like it once I cut away the bull****. Just figured if you liked his previous 3 you should at least give it a try. To each his own though.

Im not just a Dead fan, im a Romero fan, I love his movies.. I loved Knightriders, Martin, Creepshow and The Crazies

Still haven't seen Knightriders, but Martin, Creepshow, and The Crazies are damn good. Never cared to see Monkey Shines lol.

I just did the Die Hard trilogy (1,2,3), and then saw "Live Free"... same day.

I'm planning a "Action-Marathon" with 4 buddies of mine.

First Blood
Rambo: First Blood 2
Rambo III
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3

Speed
Terminator 2
Face/Off
The Long Kiss Goodnight

"Comedy Classic Marathon:"

Airplane!
Hot Shots! 1 and 2
Wayne's World 1 and 2
The Naked Gun 1, 2, 3
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
Stripes
Porky's

No Lethal Weapon 4?

Currently planning a 30s/40s Pulp Comic Marathon

The Shadow
The Rocketeer
Dick Tracy
The Phantom

Am I forgetting anything?

CFE

Is The Rocketeer available on DVD?

Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 make a perfect trilogy of films for an at home movie marathon. I personally watch the Theatrical cuts of the original Alien and alien 3 but the Extended special edition of Aliens. -Just my preference.

Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 make a perfect trilogy of films for an at home movie marathon. I personally watch the Theatrical cuts of the original Alien and alien 3 but the Extended special edition of Aliens. -Just my preference.

I prefer the 2003 version of Alien 3. It's more complete.

marathons we've had:

Lord Of The Rings, extended versions, that was a pain to sit through

Star Wars, all six episodes

Kevin Smith Marathon, it was nice, but one can take too many dick jokes before it gets stale

our next marathon will be once we get the Heroes season 1 DVD

I've only done the LOTR: Extended Edition, that's rough though.

A couple friends of mine did a Star Wars marathon (episodes 4-6 only, it was before the prequels came out) in college after finals once. I think they were playing a drinking game with it though, they had a box of wine and only made it halfway through Empire, before got too drunk and distracted by other things.

i was planning to do a film noir night. i was going to watch some old and some new.

The Maltese Falcon
Reservoir Dogs
and
sin city

I did a noir night once

The Maltese Falcon and The Big Sleep and Laura

Ive always been a fan of the genre

Lethal Weapon and Lethal Weapon 2 are kick ass action thrillers that never loose their excitement on repeated viewings. They're just awesome films. As for the third and fourth. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"