The Asgardian Lounge

Wow, all great stories, Vartha... These lil' guys are great with children, Bono always let the kids in the neighborhood take the lead and walk with him. Some kids are 1/3 his weight!!!

Oh, and that Nemo guy was a gorgeous SOB! :lips::up:

I recently bought a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy to join the family and be a little brother to Bono... his name is Lennon.

16i8qwp.jpg

Problem is, now he's BIGGER than Bono. 9 months old, 60 kg... and still counting!!!!

xlgh8y.jpg

Two days ago we were talking about mead halls, today everybody is posting Wookie pictures. What happend?

Yeah, I'm loving Thor as well. Easily my favourite book from my foray into Marvel. Though the killer is that now I'm hooked, and now must go through the agony of Thor basically being a bi-monthly book. :cmad:

I went back and read Ages of Thunder. I was gonna pick up a volume of Thor Visionaries: Walt Simonson, but it had the ridiculous price tag of 20 pounds, which is like... 300 dollars.

What about Blood Oath? I saw that was the only Thor graphic novel to make Wizard's top 100 list recently. How's that?

I LOVED Blood Oath KS. To ME both the art and story were amazing.
Keep in mind I worked and DREW for a renaissance faire for 13 years, Kolins' art was RIGHT ON the folktale look.
The whole book is well worth the price KS. It's one of my all time fave Thor stories because it's so well told and drawn for all the pantheons in it.

Last edited:
Wow, all great stories, Vartha... These lil' guys are great with children, Bono always let the kids in the neighborhood take the lead and walk with him. Some kids are 1/3 his weight!!!

Oh, and that Nemo guy was a gorgeous SOB! :lips::up:

Oh yeah I still love his coloring. You rarely see that color even in Husky mixes.

One of the reasons the EX and I got German Shepard type dogs was their loyalty to all family members. Nemo was no different. We felt sorry that Nemo's own family (the dogs not the owners) was trying to oust him.

All right, I'll combine the two.

2dufe6r.jpg

Bono loves beer. :oldrazz:
lol Rusty our Cocker loved beer. He'd sit by your feet when he saw the bottom of the can raise like when you finish it. If you didn't leave him a couple of drops, he'd literally pout! lol

THIS is Sallie, my little Brother's dog.
I lived with my little brother for awhile during the time he first got Sallie and she's a clown. lol
She knows all the tricks, shake paws, play dead, playing catch the frisbee, and LOVES terrorizing squirrels as seen in this first pic. lol
100_1896.jpg

She put up with alot from us. :D
100_1497b.jpg

This is just priceless,
l_8fc6f7e115146887d2d51d5ed51e1251.jpg

This dog you might love Canis. This is Makka, he's a Mastiff, his owner, who worked for one of my bosses at the Renaissance faire.
If Makka didn't KNOW you, god forbid you came near his master threatening him.
Makka01.jpg

Makka03.jpg

Two days ago we were talking about mead halls, today everybody is posting Wookie pictures. What happend?

What do you talk about in a mead hall? WE love our dogs just like Vikings did. It's all about the HUNT!!!:D

besides, I've been around or owned Dogs since I was 8 years old...I'm 48 now.:woot:

Last edited:
This dog you might love Canis. This is Makka, he's a Mastiff, his owner, who worked for one of my bosses at the Renaissance faire.
If Makka didn't KNOW you, god forbid you came near his master threatening him.
Makka01.jpg

Makka03.jpg

Yeah, this is more like my kind of dog. I love all kinds of mastiff breeds. They're so loyal is not even funny.

Never had a dog. I'm allergic. My roommate had a cat for a couple years, though. He was a little feisty. Scratched me a couple times.

Yeah the our cat Spike when we first got him, would sit under the couch and "SPIKE" your ankles as you walked by, or spiked the Dog's nose, hence the name Spike. lol
He stopped after we had him neutered. :D probably wondered what we'd do if he kept at it. lol

Haha, I felt bad when my roommate's cat came back after he was neutered. Poor guy. He did calm down after that, though. He had a spot on his belly that would make him go into a trance if you scratched it, too. It was hilarious.

lol. cats a fun to mess with when they're on katnip. ours would climb the dang drapes after a run through the house.
He did that once and when he got to the top a pointed a lazer next to him and he relesed his front claws to grab the light. lol

ok I've posted some of the more Recent Thor toys and props in the Thor World threads, now I'm gonna take a nap. I have an 8 mile walk tonight checking Wally world vender's office doors. seeyall later.

lol. cats a fun to mess with when they're on katnip. ours would climb the dang drapes after a run through the house.
He did that once and when he got to the top a pointed a lazer next to him and he relesed his front claws to grab the light. lol
I never knew about catnip until my friend gave it to her cat. It was awesome. He went crazy and started rolling over and over, trying to grab something that I guess only existed in his little cat brain. :)

new World order has a Special Treat for you today.... a Dream match set up for a Fued that's been building for a Long time now.The Legendary JAL has been called out by the Ever so popular Enter The Madness and both are looking for blood. Who will come out victorious? Will JAL annhilate ETM? Or will ETM overcome the Odds and put JAL in his place..... Find out today by clicking the Image below:

Proposed tonight... I'm offically Engaged to get married after 3 years and 11 months :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"