Enkili aka 'Pogo' Miniature American Eskimo

Elmo.jpg

Since we are on the subject of pets, here are some of my own:

Alflyse aka 'Flipsy' Odd-eyed Persian (with ADD):

1020091727.jpg

Enkili aka 'Pogo' Miniature American Eskimo

Elmo.jpg

Man, you've got two live snowflakes at home! :oldrazz:

So with filming wrapped, now we play the waiting game.

I wondered where this thread disappeared too

Happy Fourth of July Folks! Stay safe and have Fun!

Well Guys you were with me when I Proposed and now here I am... day of..... I'm getting Married today :wow:

Congrats LOU!!! Hope you both have a great day, night and life together!

Still can't get over that I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 for X-Box 360 at $5.95.
I had the ps2 version but sold it for MUA2 since I'd given my play station to my kids X-mas 2009. When my kids were down here for X-mas, my son plugged it in right away and Unlocked all the Thor costumes. lol Then after playing that for awhile He plugged in MUA2 and unlocked Thor to see how powerful he was. lol

That thing looks awesome but is going to be absurdly expensive like all hot toys figures

Yeah regrettably, I'm still crossing my fingers for a Hasbro 12" with lights and sound like Iron Man.

Absurdly expensive like what? Over $50? I'd probably go up to $50 for a toy that looks that good.

it'll be around $200 like they usually are, but if i was going to get a thor figure to display it'd either be that one or the 3 3/4 inch one

Holy hell, that's ridiculous. I'd just pick up one of the Bowen statues if I'm getting into the multiple hundreds of dollars range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"